Epilogue

"How's the pregnancy treating you?" Lottie asks her 5 month pregnant eldest brother. "It's been doing okay. I'm really happy with who the father is and he's really happy too." "What's the nickname of the week?" Lottie then asked. "Harry is so freaking cute, my god. He's calling the unborn child kitten." "Do you two know the gender?" "I think Anne is surprising us with hat. It's going to be a cake reveal, that's why everyone's here. Because of the reveal." He tells her and Lottie hums.

"Are you ready to be a dad, baby brother?" Gemma asks his little brother, and Harry smiles almost instinctively. "Oh yeah I am! I can't wait to see my little kitten. Ooh, what if we tried for another and we get twins next time?!" He asks, getting really excited to be growing a family with Louis. "Hey! Am I hearing you making plans on my uterus?" "I'm sorry Lou...just wanted to hope for twins next time! I just love the idea of making a big family with you!" "...alright, that's fair," Louis then replied and Harry laughs a small bit.

The entire event was absolutely amazing. Louis was with Harry most of the time and he would ask for kisses because of his hormones kicking him in the gut. Speaking of kicking, Louis would just have that instinct of grabbing Harry's hands, pressing them to whatever area he's feeling the kicks happening. Every time that happens, Harry would just hug Louis for a little while. He just loves knowing that their baby is in that beautiful belly of Louis's.

"I'm so in love with you," Harry whispers into his lovers ear as everyone surrounded the couple when the gender reveal was going on. Anne was now finished with frosting the cake and the special cake was in front of the couple. She gave Louis the knife and Harry held onto Louis's hands. The two then proceeded to cut the cake together. When they pulled a slice out, Louis gasped and Harry cheered.

They're having a baby girl!

Right when the reveal happened, Fécilité started playing ''Run the World (Girls) by Beyoncé' through the Alexa speakers

'Girls, we run this mutha (yeah)
Girls, we run this mutha (yeah)
Girls, we run this mutha, girls...' which had the couple smile big. Louis turns around in Harry's arms and the couple shared a loving kiss. "We're having a baby girl Hazza. Can you believe it?" "Well when I first started dating you, I strongly believed that I was dreaming, but now I can definitely see that this is my reality, and I'm so freaking happy about that," Harry says with a loving smile and that makes Louis giggle.

The rest of the event contained of getting baby girl names from the rest of the family, but at the end of it, Harry and Louis decided to make their first girl be named after their mothers. Even though they have been through so much hell because if their moms, they're actually blessed because of them, because thanks to them...they lived to this moment right here.

"Even though you all have created some nice and unique names for our baby girl, we have decided on a name of our own," Harry speaks and everyone looked interested, wanting to know more. "After our biological mum's, our baby's name will be Joanne Ruth Styles." The family cheered and the mother's rushed up to hug their son's and their son-in-law. Yup, everything was okay finally. The couple hoped that it would.

4 months later...
"And here she is, Ms. Joanne Ruth Styles," the doctor announced and everyone clapped while cooing at the newborn. Louis and Harry were both crying, but they were indeed ready for this.

They were ready to make another world with this new one in their lives.
❤️🎨❤️🎨❤️🎨❤️🎨❤️🎨❤️🎨❤️🎨♥️🎨❤️🎨❤️🎨