6

I waited after work hours for Harry to stop by for his meal. Niall was still here and he made sure that he had a good view of me so that he can see who this Harry guy was. Sure he never told me why he was sticking around, but I just knew what he was trying to do. I looked out the window as I tapped on the table. "Do you think your teacher gave you the right number?" Niall aske dand I just hummed.

Mrs. Malik would never hold back from doing this. She saw how quick we were becoming friends, so it would be r as ther rude if she gave me the wrong number. I looked at the table, but I did it once a headlight struck into the restaurant. I looked out and saw one headlight still on for a bit before it was switched off and a silhouette of some guy getting off of the bike and taking his helmet off.

"He's here," I said and stood up. There was a 10 second span before Harry was inside if the restaurant. He looked around before he saw me. "You sent me a message about a meal?" He asked. "Well hello to you again too." "Sorry...had a long and annoying day at my job," he said and stepped up to me.

"I get it, but yeah. Your family was here and they were asking me some things that just made me want to spit in their food instead." "They asked you to spit in my food?" "Yeah, and put it in a doggy bag. I talked with Niall though, and I was able to get you a properly made meal. I paid for it myself."

"Louis, you didn't have to do such a thing." "Well you weren't there when it happened, so you couldn't pay for it, so what was I supposed to do?" I asked and he sighed. "You know it's common for them, right? Whenever they go to eat, they ask the people to get the doggy bag for me and to spit in the meal. Half of the time, the worker would tell them to leave or just ignore the requests, bit when they do it, I just buy myself food," he said and sat at the table that his food on it.

"The same thing happens to me." He chuckled, "We are just living in the same world ,huh?" He asked, and I chuckled before nodding my head and took a seat in front if him. "Surprised that you showed up though?" "What did you think was going to happen? I wasn't going to just go home. I made a friend today and I would rather be around him than be with people who wishes that I was never born."

"I guess that's fair." "Yeah, if I went home right now, then they would've made me leave anyways. They always drive me to a point where I just couldn't take it any longer. I have a place to go too." "Oh? I always go to this cliff that is by this forest around..." "Everett Drive?" He asked. I looked at him, smiled, and nodded my head. "I guess that's your place too yeah?" "Yeah..."

"Do you ever feel like jumping it?" "Not anymore I don't," he said and I looked to see him picking up a fry. "And who would be this being who changed your mind?" I aksed and he shrugged. "You know, my sister made me feel alright again. Her and I have this connection that happened so fast. I have never opened up so much than I did with her," he said. "Sarcastic I see?" I asked and he laughed a little.

"I guess I know how you feel. Having a friend for the first time can really make a difference for most people. Especially when the person gets how you feel." "Which is always great to know. Fry?" He asked and I shrugged before taking a fry and I popped it into my mouth. "By the way, who's that?" He asked and pointed at Niall, who was just watching our conversation unfold from a distance.

"His name is Niall. The guy that I told you about earlier. My boss and goid friend," I answered and that was Niall's cue to step in and greet himself. He walked to the table thst we were sitting at and he extended his arm out to Harry. Harry looked at Niall before taking his hand. "Myname is Niall Horan," he said, introducing himself. "Hello Niall, my name is Harry Styles," he replied and I watched the two talk for a bit before Niall turned to face me.

"You are in charge of closing up. I need to head home," he told me and I nodded my head. "Go on, I'll make sure that everything is put away and locked. You need to go back to trying to get that baby in your wife," I said and he smiled. "Thanks mate, see you tomorrow," he said before he walked away and gathered his things. "He's a nice guy," Harry said and I hummed. "He is another person that I could go to if I am going through something." "That's understandable. If I didn't have Mrs. Malik to call, then it would be my boss. Liam." "Funny that we always run from adults, just to only run to other adults," I joked and he did find it funny.