29

Alright...I can do this. I need to tell him now before I start showing. I can't keep this a secret anymore...I thought to myself as I was watching Harry cook from the living room of our new home. I was at the last month of my first trimester and all that Harry would see is a little pudge. He never said anything about it, and I'm very happy about that.

I walked to Harry and he must've heard me walking, because he turned with a smile on his face. It dropped though. It dropped because I was crying due to my nervous ass self. "What's wrong baby?" He asks, approaching me face and he cupped my face in his soft and huge hands.

I sniffled before I just decided to show him my phone. He glanced at it, but he didn't notice what was on the screen before he took that double take. "What's this about?" He asked, grabbing my phone and looking at it. "Due date...April 26, 2011...you are the...mother, Louis!" He exclaimed and I jumped. "Sorry! Oh my god!" He continues to shout before his arms were around me. "And you decided to hide this from me for so long...why?" He asked as he was tightly hugging me.

"I just felt awful...I thought that I was making things go too fast for you. I didn't want to make you do something that you didn't want to do again..." "You didn't force me baby. I proposed to you because I wanted to. Not because of you wanting me to. I make my own decisions Louis, and right now, I'm freaking ecstatic about this one!" He cheers and lifts me.

I yelped, but giggled. "Oh god, don't hide something like this from me again," he tells me as he looked at my phone again. "It's so small and cute. I so want it to be a boy, but I don't care for either really! He or she can open and close their fists now! If we go to our appointment and if I see our baby suck, I might faint." "No you won't, you would be unconscious due to the lack of blood." "I was joking Louis...'?" "I know."

"This is so freaking awesome...I knew that you throwing up almost every morning wasn't just nothing...yup, you've been really horny a lot lately." "Hey!" "Do we have maternity clothes?" "No?" "Then we are going to buy some today! They said that it would be best to do that now. Oh my god, it's as big as a kiwi!" "What's with you and kiwi?" "It happens to be a really good fruit and it goes well with my smoothies." "Very messed up smoothies..." "They're healthy and their delicious," he said and looks at my phone again.

"Yup, you need to do this a lot more," he says and points at what part he was reading. "You need to stop hiding things like this from me. If it effects us, whether it's good or bad, I need to know about it. We are going to get married Louis. I know that you're scared of what might happen, but you won't know how I feel about it if you don't just simply tell me.

I'm happy about this and I'm so ready to start a wonderful family with you. Don't ever think think otherwise. I'm going to be with you no matter what we're facing." "Would you be mad if I aborted it?" "Well for one, you weren't going to do that. You love kids just as much as I do, and you simply just don't have the heart to do that. Secondly, I would probably cry for a while if you did that." "Well, are you sure that you want to be a dad right now?" "Of course darling," he says and he kisses the top of my head.

He then lifts his shirt (that I was wearing), and he saw it. "So it's not just a pudge?" He asks and I shake my head. He places his hands on my bump and he looks up at me. "I can't wait for it to start kicking. Ooh! I need to start looking at schools!" He exclaimed, releasing the shirt bad he went on his phone. "Um... Harry?" "Yes love?" "The stove..." He looks up from his phone and he curses.

"Shit!" He quickly takes the pot off of the stove and sighs. "I was going to make a really nice breakfast too...." "Actually, and I have waffles with ice cream and regular syrup on top. Ooh, and I also get fruity peon top two?" "Craving?" I just nod and he hums. "Whatever my pregnant lover craves, I will give!" He declares and I smiled lovingly at him as he rushed around the kitchen to get me what I want.