23

I woke up to the feeling of kisses being left on my neck and my arm had the mind of its own as it wrapped itself around that person's waist. "Morning fiancé," I heard my sweet love say and I blinked my eyes open slowly. My eyes wondered around a little before they landed on my newly proclaimed fiancé. "Morning..." I said, still waking up. "God, your morning voice is so fucking sexy," he said with a grin before he kissed my lips. "Morning breath baby..." "Like as if you actually care about something like that." He poked my chest and pouts. "Yeah, but after what happened yesterday, if we kiss, then it's going to lead to another round of fun." "Which is bad...how?" He asks with a head tilt.

"We're at your parents still." "Oh, so your promising me that we are going to have another go at it once we get back home?" "If that is something that you want to do as well, then of course." "Getting ready right now!" He chirped and jumped out of his bed. I chuckled as I watched his beautiful body go into his attached bathroom. I laid back and I waited till he was out of there so that I could have my turn taking a shower and everything of that matter. I thought about the events that took place yesterday and the smile only grew from there. I just can't believe that I'm engaged! I always thought about getting married to Louis once we started getting close. Not as friends, but as a couple. Because when we were only friends, I still kind of kept my distance from him. I didn't want him to get too involved with my life because I didn't want him to get hurt. Now though...

He's the one. He told me time and time again that he'll have my side no matter what the situation is and he has proven that to me so many times. If it wasn't him, then I don't think that happiness would've been a thing for me. I would most definitely be dead by now. He saved me from that pit though, and we're soon going to be walking down the aisle, saying I do, and becoming a newlywed couple.

I think he wants to plan it though. He's been looking up wedding stuff a lot. He told me around our 1 year that he was looking at it because it's a good thought to have. "Getting married to the man or woman of your dreams is a freaking blessing. I really can't wait for you to ask..."

...why the heck did I think that he was going to say no? He gave me a sign even before then. I shook my head and sighed. I can be a real idiot sometimes...

Knocking came upon my baby's door and I slightly frowned because they ruined my inner thoughts. I got up nonetheless. I threw on my pants from last night and I walked to the door. I heard Louis's bathroom door open. I glanced at him and I saw him in a towel. "Who is it?" He asked in a loud voice so that the person on the other side would respond. "It's Félicité," the person says and I looked at Louis. "What do you want?" "I want to talk to Harry." "You can wait." "Lou-" "Not going to argue about it. I'll be ready in a little bit and he still needs to get ready. We'll be out there in a few."

I heard a frustrated bang and footsteps walking away. I shrugged and I walked to Louis. "Now it's time for you to get ready," he says and he pulls me into the bathroom with him. His small action just made us go for round 2 anyways. It wasn't intentional, but when I watched Louis slowly take off his towel, I couldn't help myself.

...

We both stepped out of the bathroom and I believe that I actually put a limp in Louis. He was either limping or he was impersonating a penguin. "You okay darling?" "Yup! That was amazing Hazza," he says as he opens his bathroom door. "I didn't hurt you, did I? Your limping?" "And that's a bad thing how? You really know how to please me Harry, that's all. I'll be fine tomorrow. That's when we'll go for round three," he says before he winked. I grinned and grabbed his hand as we walked down the stairs.

We walked into the kitchen and that was when we saw his family, probably waiting for us. "Hazza!" Doris cheered and ran up to me. "Princess Doris! How is my royalty doing?" I asked as I picked her up. "I'm doing great! You made big brother happy again! Thank you!" She chirped and I looked at Louis. He was smiling as he was hanging with Earnest, but he did hear what Doris said. He walked to us and he tickled his baby sister before he said, "Well Hazza is going to make you really happy too. Because some day, he's going to be your brother in-law." "What does that mean? In-law?" "Well when you marry a lovely gentleman, him and his family is going to be included with yours, and vice versa with yours."