Chapter 34: seems like forever ago...

• Dedicated to all of you

Chapter  34: Seems like forever ago...

I turned around and continued to watch the pattern as if it was the most amazing thing in the world.

Then I felt each boy beside me, Antonio at my right and Noah at my left.

“I can see that you are enjoying this… wall” Antonio said.

I simply looked at him for about two seconds. I couldn’t answer him, actually I couldn’t face him.

I hated the situation I was in right now.

“Can I talk to you in private?” Antonio asked me, while looking at Noah.

“I need to talk to you first” Noah grabbed my hand while saying these words.

“I asked her first Noah I should talk to her first.” Antonio was practically yelling.

“Well I asked second, so I should get to talk to her first since I asked last.”

“That didn’t make any sense man.” Antonio told him.

While they were having this little argument, I was in the middle of these two boys getting light-headed, my heart beat was accelerating, I was starting to feel weak and in a matter of seconds, All I could see was… well nothing.

I woke up in a white room, it smelled like old people and the beeping noise was really bothering me. To be honest it took me a while to realize that I was in a hospital room.

I tried to sit up but I couldn’t, it was as if my muscles and nerves had forgotten how to function. I couldn’t open my mouth, couldn’t even lift a finger.

I tried to think about what happened, but it was as if my mind had let go of every memory of that moment, all I remember was that I was facing both of my exes.

Thankfully a nurse came in; she had a glass of water with a blue straw, that’s when I realized how dry my throat was.

“Finally you are awake; you have been out for two days dear.” The nurse was nice; she was probably in her thirties, she had short brown hair, hazel colored eyes. She wasn’t very tall; she was probably Noah’s height.

By thinking about Noah, the beeping sound became louder and faster. The nurse had a worried expression on her face; she immediately pressed a button to alarm the doctors.

My eyes began closing again; my head was spinning, my heart racing…