Chapter 21: the unexpected

Chapter 21 : the unexpected

I woke up in my bed room, today I didn’t have school I was going back tomorrow like the rest of the seniors, but today I had cheerleading and soccer practice.

I got up from my bed and checked my phone. Nothing new.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, did my morning routine (brush my teeth, my hair, wash my face, etc)

I went down stairs and ate. After, I went outside, got in my car and drove to school.

After the practice, I was headed to pick up Kyle and Jamie from school.

I got in front of their school and I waited for them to come out.

After fifteen minutes, Kyle came out of the school laughing with Antonio’s little brother.

“Hey guys” I said walking up to them.

“Hey Holly.” Jamie said.

“Hi Olivia” Dylan said.

“How was your day?” I asked, I already knew the answer though, it was always the same ‘Boring as always’ or ‘awful’.

“It was boring as always.”Dylan said.

“It was awful.” Jamie said rolling his eyes.

“I knew you would say that. But anyways, Dylan do you need a ride home?” I asked.

“Ummm. I think Antonio was going to pick me up but thank you for the offer.”

“Alright well, we were going to stop by for ice cream but if you want to go with Antonio…” he cut me off and answered “Antonio can pick me up some other time.”

I giggled and so did my little brother.

“Bye Jamie” two girls who walked by him said and they giggled.

“See you guys tomorrow.” He smiled and waved at them.

“He is so cute.” One of the girls said whispering to the other, but she said it loud enough for me to hear.

“Where is Kyle?” I asked Jamie.

“Oh right, you have to go get him in his classroom, otherwise the teacher won’t let him come.” Jamie said.

“Alright well are you guys coming or are you staying here?” I asked

“We are staying.”

“Alright well Dylan, don’t forget to call Antonio and tell him that I am dropping you home.”

“I will Holly.”

I walked in the school and started walking in an unknown direction.

I walked passed random classes but none of them was Kyle’s class.

Finally, I found the class, I knocked on the door and the teacher opened for me. She had a questioning look on her face.

“I came to pick up Kyle.” I said.

When I said his name, he turned his head looked at me and screamed “Olivia.” He got up from his chair and ran to me. I lift him up and pulled him in a hug.

“Hi buddy.” He kissed my cheek and I put him down.

“So you are Olivia.” The teacher asked

“Yes.” I said smiling.

“Kyle has been talking so much about you, he was saying how nice you are, hoe pretty you are and how you are the coolest person ever.” the teacher said smiling.