Chapter 4: The date and the day after. (edited)

• Dedicated to Thalia D

Chapter 4: The date and the day after.

Antonio’s POV:

I was pretty pissed off because Olivia was talking to this unknown guy. Who the hell was he? If he thinks he is taking my Olivia, he is absolutely wrong.

We got ready and went to the restaurant where we had our meeting with the girls. We parked in front of it and I saw Cynthia’s car, my heart started beating faster and faster.

We went inside and my eyes landed on Olivia. I smiled as I saw her, she was laughing with Cynthia. I bet it was because Cynthia had a “funny” joke.

Anyway, I followed Nathan as he went to go find his girlfriend. He came from behind her and covered her eyes.

“Who is it?” he said in a deep voice.

“Let me guess. Is it my incredibly hot boyfriend?” she said putting her hands on top of his.

“Good guess babe,” he said taking his hands off her eyes and taking her hands in his after sitting right next to her. I was standing there awkwardly.

“Sit down Antonio.” Cynthia said and she pointed in the seat next Olivia.

I did as I was told and I could see that Olivia was uncomfortable.

“So what did it feel like winning again?” Cynthia asked.

“It was great actually.” I answered, but right there, the message that the one you left had told me came in my mind. So I started looking around to see if I could find a nice girl that I could wink at or flirt with but there wasn’t. What should I do now?

We continued our ‘double date’. The truth is Cynthia and Nathan were on a date and Olivia and I were just here with our friends.

It was time to order and a waitress came. She was between the age of 18 or 19. She asked Cynthia, Nathan and Olivia what they wanted and when she was asking me she was twisting her hair, giving me flirty smiles and she was batting her eyelashes. I made my order and she smiled before walking away.

“Well you can make her one of your minute girl friend too.” I heard Olivia say.

“Well aren’t you a bit jealous?” I said with a teasing smile.

“Jealous! Of what? I couldn’t care less of who you date and who you like!” she said in a discussed face.

“That’s good to know,” I said, it was like she was saying she didn’t care about herself.

The waitress came back with our orders.

We finished eating, handed the waitress the money for the food and we started leaving. Right before walking through the door, she came up to me handed me a piece of paper and said “call me sometime,", she gave a wink, smiled and walked away.

I went towards the car and waited as Nathan was saying bye to Cynthia.

He came back from where he was with his girl friend and he got in the car. We waited for the girls to leave and we drove to my house.

When we got there, I put my car in the garage. We got out and raced each other to the front door.

“I win! You owe me a large coke,” Nathan said.

“There was no coke in this deal.”

“There is now.”

We went in the kitchen, I grabbed a can of coke and threw in to Nathan and I grabbed one for myself.