chapter 23:decision made

Chapter 23: decision made

“Well you know what… when you make up your mind on who you want let me know. But for right now, we are not in a relationship, you’re free to make up your mind, just let me know who it is in the end” Noah’s words kept on repeating in my head over and over.

We arrived back at the school and I went home. 

I was really tired but before going in my room, I went to find Hayley to see what she was doing.

“Hey Hayles.” I told her dropping my body on the couch.

“Hey Olivia, how was your day?” she asked, staring at her computer.

“Awful, how about yours?”

“It was good, I went to work and I started the wedding things. What do you think about this for the center pieces?” she asked showing me her computer screen; it was a long vase with dry branches and blue flowers, with beads and glitters.

“I like it, but I think we can find better.” I told her.

“Yeah… your right.” She said

She continued looking at center pieces and I went up to my room, I took a bath and took my laptop, I looked on colleges. I had sent my applications already, but I was just double checking.

After, I turned off the computer and slept.

**A week later**

Today was Saturday, Hayley, Jamie, Kyle, Lissa and I went to find a dress for Hayley.

At first, we went to this shop, they had beautiful gowns, first Hayley tried on this dress Lissa and I had picked out.

It was a strapless dress, it had was really long, but the only this that she didn’t like as the color, this wedding gown was not white but a champagne color.

After, she tried on something the boys had chosen, it was awful.

We tried a different shop, it that one, she liked one, but when she tried it on, she didn’t like it.

Lissa picked out a dress, but Hayley didn’t like the details on it.

After four hours, of what I like to call this HELL, she finally found a dress she liked. Don’t get me wrong I love shopping, but the fact that all of the last sixty five gowns she tried on wasn’t the one made me get really mad and impatient.

It was an Alfred Angelo, organza cocktail length, strapless satin dress, re-embroidered lace with metallic accents, with pearls, crystals breading, and sequins. But since Hayley wanted a long train, the lady that helped us out was nice enough to add a matching organza removable skirt with a chapel train.

It was pretty on her, and finally she made up her mind that that was the dress.

After gown shopping, Lissa, and Hayley went to get massages while I was stuck with the boys.

We went to a park, where Jamie and Kyle played and I sat down watching them.

After a while, the girl who was checking my brother out at their school made her way up to him with some of her friends.

I smiled to myself and this unknown person sat down next to me.

“Puppy love.” He said.

“Yeah.” I looked at him and smiled but turned my head back to my little brother… or should I say my little brothers.

“That’s my little sister over there.” He said pointing at the girl who was talking to Jamie.

“And that’s my little brother.” I pointed over at Jamie.

“Jamie huh?” he asked

“Yup.”

“I’ve heard so much about him. My little sister all she’s been saying is Jamie is so cute, Jamie was so nice today, Jamie said hi to me today, Jamie here, Jamie there. Everything is Jamie.” He said rolling his eyes.

I giggled and watched Kyle looking at Jamie confusedly.

“Hey Olivia.” I recognized this voice. I became pale when I first heard it. It was Antonio; I couldn’t believe he was here, especially since he told my ex-boyfriend I kissed him. When he kissed me… Okay maybe I kissed him back. But still…

“What do you want?” I asked him.

“Just saying hi.” He said smiling.

“Okay Antonio.”

“You didn’t say hi back.”

“Are you serious right now? You made my boyfriend break up with me and now you want me to say hi? What is wrong with you?”

“First of all babe I didn’t make him break up with you, he did it on his own because now he realize we are meant to be, because you always come back to me. And second of all, nothing is wrong with me babe only the fact that I love you.” He said.

Well you might think I am mad at him, well I am but not completely, I should not have kept that secret from Noah, and Honestly I do think Antonio and I were meant to be because after everything, my hart always goes back to him that must be a sign, right? But I could not agree with him, I can’t make him think he is right.

I just got up walked passed him and picked up Kyle.

“Jamie, let’s go.” I said. I looked at Antonio and he had the largest grin on his face.

We got in the car and then drove off to another park.

We got in the park and this time, I sat on a swing next to Kyle, Jamie on another swing texting someone, probably he girl from the park.

I felt someone pushing me but I didn’t bother turning around to see who it was.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” that person should not have talked, I now realized it was Noah. He stopped pushing me and walk in front of me.

“I was.” I said.

He smiled shyly and just stared at me.

Right now, I don’t know what to do, I know I love Antonio, but I love Noah too. I don’t know what I should do.

But I think I should be with Antonio because I always go back to him, -but Noah is always there for you- the little voice inside my head told me.  So has Antonio I answered back.

“Noah.” I said.

“Olivia, I didn’t come here for you to tell me who you chose, I came here because I wanted to tell you that I got into Duke. I just wanted to tell you, because I promised myself I would tell you when I had my first acceptance letter.” He said.

I smiled and I couldn’t say anything.

 “I think I made up my mind Noah.” I said after a while.

 ___________________________________________________________________________________

Who do you think it should be? Your answers are needed.

Thank you all for voting, commenting and fanning.

This is the link to see the dress she chose:

http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/productdisplay.aspx?productID=dcaac7e8-6f59-4c79-b65a-bb7ea3c1133b&categoryID=32e5a88c-cbf1-498f-afcf-dbfca138c5d3&pg=1&colorId1=