Chapter 16: the proposal and the break-up

I think you guys have waited enough :P well here it goes.

Logan had a…

_________________________________________________________________________________

Olivia's POV:

“Logan has a… “Hayley told me.

“It’s better if I tell her” he said. “Olivia, I have a son, well he is not mine but he is.”

“What? You make no sense” I told him opening my eyes.

“I adopted a baby boy, his name is Kyle, and he is five. His mom was on the streets trying to sell her son, he was only three months old when she wanted to get rid of him, so I bought him and now I am proud to call him my son.” Logan said.

“I want to meet him.” I said.

“You will soon” Logan said and he gave me a warm smile. “Well let’s get going” he said and he opened the door for us.

We got in the car and we talked for a long time.

*AT THE RESTAURANT*

 “I love Chinese food” Hayley said clapping her hands.

“I know that why I brought you here.” Logan said.

We sat at a table and ordered our meals.

After eating, we had fortune cookies.

All of us got one and we cracked them.

Hayley’s POV:

I cracked my fortune cookie and read the fortune.

‘A marriage proposal is in your immediate future’

“What?” I said out loud.

I looked by my side, there he was the man I loved kneeling.

He pulled out a diamond ring and said “Hayley, I know we haven’t been together for a long time, but those hours I’ve spent with you were the best of my life, the first time I saw you, and I knew you would be the one. I am in love with you. Will you do me the great honor of being your husband? Because I want to be by your side forever and always, I want to be there through hard days and easy ones, through thunder storms and sunshine’s, I want to be there for you every day for the rest of my life.”

My mouth dropped, I didn’t know what to say, I was happy and shocked at the same time.

“Ye...Yes!” I said and smiled.

He put the ring on my finger and he lifted me up and he kissed me I put both of my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back.

Everyone in the restaurant was clapping and when we stopped kissing, we giggled and Olivia and Jamie hugged me.

We continued talking, after a while, we got back in the car and we drove to our house.

I can’t believe I’m engaged, I never thought this day would come, but it has and I am in love with this guy.

Olivia’s POV:

I was so happy for Hayley.

We got back home and Hayley and her fiancée were talking about the house arrangements while Jamie and we went to our rooms.

I changed into something more comfortable and I went on my bed. I grabbed my laptop and signed in on facebook.