Chapter 33: do I have to chose again?

Chapter 33: DO I have to chose again?

Antonio’s POV:

I had no idea how things got this messy, just last week, I was telling her how in love I was with her and now I am dating Tia all for a dare.

This is messed up, to say the least.

I felt Tia rub my back as I still held my face in my palms.

“I know you love her…” She said still rubbing my back.

“How do you know?”

“I see the way you look at her. You guys are made for each other Antonio. I decided to be with you because I wanted to show some of my friends that no matter what, you and Olivia would end up together. I wanted them to see that there was such a thing as love when you are in high school… the sad part is while showing them that you love her, I was crushing on you. Well I always have.” With that she got up and left.

I felt like the weight of the world was dropped on my shoulders, not only was I playing with her feelings, I’ve been avoiding mine and I have been hurting Olivia.

I remember I used to promise her that I would never hurt her, but somehow I think I am the one who hurt her the most.

Olivia’s POV:

I was on the dance floor with Matthew when I saw Tia leave with tears rolling down her cheeks. I watched her leave throw the main entrance and I saw Antonio through the windows, he was sitting down.

I knew he needed a friend right now, but I couldn’t be that person for him at this moment. I was tired of the pain he brought me.

The following day, I went to the park with my Kyle and Jamie, while they were playing together, I sat on a bench and waited till they were done.

I was enjoying some alone time but sadly that did not last long. Antonio sat next to me. We didn’t talk though, he stared ahead and so did I. None of us knew how to start a conversation.

After several minutes, I was tired of this so I got up and went to find Kyle and Jamie to tell them we were leaving. They whined but accepted after a long discussion.

Once we were home, I walked to my room; I changed into more comfortable clothes and sat on my bed.

“Olivia, I hope you are ready.” I heard Hayley yell.

Ready for what? I had no idea what she was talking about and frankly I didn’t want to go anywhere, I wanted to stay in my bed for the rest of the day.

She walked in my room dressed in a short red dress, she had golden heels on and she was adjusting her guess watch.

“Olivia I told you yesterday that we were having lunch with Logan’s family and the Davis’, why aren’t you dressed yet?” She was getting mad and I could see it in her eyes.

“You didn’t tell me anything.”

“Well get ready and hurry up” that was the last thing she told me before leaving my rom.

I put on a beige short dress, with brown shoes and I walked down to go find Hayley who was already out the door.

We were at this big fancy restaurant, with over thirty people I didn’t recognize.

I shrugged when I saw this large group, I didn’t want to go say hi to all of them, and actually I didn’t want to go say hi to ONE of them. So that’s what I did, once we got in, I sat at the table that was the nearest to the door.

This restaurant was classy and had an ancient yet fancy look; it had big chandeliers, some valuable paintings, and beautiful patterns on the walls…. You get the point. Anyways, I was lost in the patterns when I hear Hayley say “Yes boys, she is right over there.”

I instantly looked in her direction as she said my name. I saw the two most good looking boys standing beside her.

They looked at me and they both smiled, One was looking at me with love in his eyes with a little bit of guilt and hurt. The other one just looked at me with love and regret.

In case you haven’t guessed, these two boys were my exes.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

how have ya'll been?

I am extremely sorry I didn't update this sooner. This is a short chapter.

These past couple of months, I was deciding if I should continue this book or end it. But I decided to continues (obviously).

Please tell me what you think. And please check out my new story :Mr and Mrs Alpha.

Thank you and sorry for the delay.

:)