Chapter 31: Not to bad...

Chapter: Not to bad...

"Dating Tia?" I asked shocked.

"yeah." He said, while his eyes staring at everything and everywhere in the room.

Tears started to build up in my eyes; I didn't know how to answer to that or how to react.

"Why would I have a problem with this? It's your decision after all isn't it?" I asked him, holding in my tears and looking at the floor.

"I was just asking you." He said.

"Olivia..." I heard Kyle scream as he ran towards me.

I lift him up and he hugged my neck.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to say, I love you." He said kissing my cheek and hugging me.

Right now, I couldn't hold the tears anymore. They were happy tears and sad tears. I am in love with Antonio and he is going to date Tia, I guess I can't really do anything about it.

"I love you too bud." I said hugging him back.

He wiggled out of my hands and ran towards the other boys.

"I'm sorry Olivia." Antonio said.

"Okay." I said as I walked away.

I went downstairs to go find Lissa and Hayley.

"Hey girlie."Hayley said smiling at me.

"Hey, I wanted to know if I could help out with whatever decision that you guy are making." I asked.

"We are all done, but thank you for offering." Hayley smiled at me.

*Monday Morning*

"Wake up Olivia!" I heard Jamie say.

"Go away." I yelled at him covering my head with my pillow.

"OLIVIA! We are going to be late!" he screamed.

I got up slowly; I made my way to my bathroom, took a shower, did my morning routine and went downstairs with my bags.

Hayley and Logan had left already, Kyle and Jamie were waiting for me by the front door and as I got down they opened the door and they went outside.

We got in my car and we left for school.

When we got there I saw some of the cheerleader sitting in a circle.

I made my way to them and the head cheerleader smiled at me.

"Okay three more and we will be ready to go." She said.

Go? Go where? What in the world was this girl saying?

"We are going to another school, because they are having a 'cheer-reunion'" Tia whispered to me.

"Thank you." I told her.

As the three others came, we went to the gym, we did one of our routines, then we changed into our new uniforms.

We had a short neon green with black borders, a short green shirt with long sleeves the borders were also black it was written 'SPIRIT' in the front. We had to make a high pony tail and put a green and black bow on our heads.

When we first arrived at the school, all of the cheerleaders were gathered in little groups, then some lady started talking and we all sat at our assigned places.

On each table, there were eight girls, two from each school. On my table, there was Tia, a girl named Chloe, Jasmin (these two were dressed in a purple and grey uniform, Chloe had brown hair, hazel eyes, a large smile that brightened her face and a small body, Jasmin had the same hazel eyes, she had blond hair with brown highlights.), Kaitlin and Rosalie were dressed in a yellow and navy blue uniform, unlike the other two, their uniform were really short, their shirt only covered their boobs and their shoulders, besides that you could see everything else, their flat stomachs, and their belly button piercing. Unlike most cheerleaders here, they didn't wear skirts, they wore short black shorts.