Chapter 10: the answer

Olivia’s POV:

“Holly, I know it might be crazy for the moment but would you like to go on a date with me?” he asked me.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I never thought I would be hearing those words again from him. Okay, maybe I was expecting it, but still I don’t know what to say.

I don’t know if I love him or if I just want to be friends. What am I saying? Of course I love him; he is the first guy I ever loved and probably the last one. I do, I do love my best friend, even though her hurt me, even though he left me when I most needed him, I think he should get a second chance.

 “Yes” I told him looking into his eyes. He smiled and I did too.

“Does this mean we are officially together?” he asked me raising his eyebrows.

“For us to be official, you would have to ask.”I said

“Well if that’s the only thing I need to do for you to be mine, then I’ll do it. But I want you to know that for you, I would do anything.” He said cupping my face. “So… Olivia Baker.”

“Yes Antonio Davis.”

“Will you do me the great honor to be my girlfriend?” he asked me.

“Gasp””this is so unpredicted.”I said with my hand in front of my mouth.

He rolled his eyes and said “so do I have an answer?”

“yes.” I said.

“Wait… yes you will give me the answer or ‘yes’ is your answer?

“It’s for me to know and you to find out, babe.” I winked at him.

He laughed and kissed me.

“Well I guess it’s time to change our relationship’s statuses from single to in a relationship.” He said while taking out his phone.

We changed our statuses and took a picture of us together for our profile pictures.

We talked and then, we both got in our cars and drove home.

I opened my front door and I went to the kitchen to get some water.

My aunt ran in the kitchen and hugged me from the back.

“Well someone is a little happy.” I said

“I saw your status and then Antonio’s I guess you two are dating! Ahhhhhh!” she yelled and hugged me again.