Chapter 5: Forgiveness

• Didedikasikan kepada Maxime V

Chapter 5: forgiveness

Antonio’s POV:

Monday morning, today was going to be a great day, well I think it will be. The school was having a Valentine’s Day dance and I wasn’t going with anyone. I thought about asking Holly, but I didn’t have the guts too.

I had talked to the one you left yesterday again and she gave me more advices.

 I took a shower and put jeans on with a Hollister t-shirt. I went to the kitchen and Sarah was there, she was eating French toast, our favorite breakfast. I sat down and Samantha put a plate full of French toast in front of me.

“Thank you Samantha” I said as I started eating.

“Will you drop me off at school today? Please?”  Sarah asked me.

“Sure” I told her and she smiled.

We finished eating, I took her backpack for her and I went in the garage, went in my car and picked her up in front of the house.

She got in the car and I drove to drop her off. In the car, we sang all of her favorite songs and we got in front of the school. She got out of my car and she yelled “bye Antonio, have a good day”

“Have a good day Sarah” I told her as I left.

I reached my schools parking lot and I got out of my car with my stuff.

“Antonio, today I the girls soccer team try outs” one of my friends came to tell me.

“Okay!” I said

“I heard through a little bird, that Olivia was going to try out for the team, isn’t that great?”

“Sure and why is that great?”

“Well now she will have practice after school too. So I can stay with her and ask her to the dance with me, well I will have to do it fast because I am not the only guy wanting to ask her out. Trust me man, since she’s come back, all of the guys are after her.”

“Oh really?” I said, what the hell was happening, before she left, all of the guys were teasing her and now they want to date her. That was not going too happened. She was meant to be with me and only me. I couldn’t think about her being with someone else, that thought was breaking me. I had to ask her out really fast, but she would say no because she hates me.

He nod and continued his way into the school, I stopped and looked at a nice red car go into the parking lot. Olivia came out of that car smiling. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a blue shirt, a jacket and converse. She was gorgeous as always.