chapter 28: Hair day

Chapter 28: Hair day

“So what movie are we gonna watch tonight?” I asked

“We are watching fast five.” Kyle said.

“Alright, so should I start making the popcorn?” I asked

“We already asked the cook.” Antonio said.

“Oh okay. Cole you are sleeping here too right?” I asked him.

“Of course.” He said smiling.

I smiled back and threw my pillow and my blanket on the couch.

I sat down one of the corners of the couch and waited as the guys were choosing their spots.

Antonio sat next to me, Cole was next to Antonio, after Dylan and finally at the other corner of the couch Jamie was there. The couch was really long and had a lot of space so we were not squeezed; in fact we were really comfortable.

Kyle was sitting down on a big blue bean bag that he had gotten for his birthday.

Sarah didn’t stay over for the sleep over because Lissa and Liam had to take her to another birthday party in the morning.

The movie had started and we had our drinks and our snacks.

It was freezing and my blanket was not doing anything for me right now.

I brought my knees up to my chest and I was rocking back and forth.

“Babe, if you are that cold we could cuddle, that would warm you up…”Antonio whispered. I gave him a dirty glare and he said: “Plus you look like a little girl who is watching a scary movie.”

“I am a girl and I am watching a scary movie idiot” I said while he was giggling.

I put my head on his shoulder, and he put on of his hands around my arm and the other on my back. He was making me warmer he stared at me and I looked at him.

He kissed my forehead and we continued watching the movie.

At the end of the movie, we had a pop corn fight, the pillow fight and after, we watched another movie, but this time scary movie, Kyle had gone to sleep and we started watching in.

During the movie all you could hear was Antonio saying: “Don’t go in the freaking house you will die! Don’t go in there!” and when the killer murdered the person he would say: “I told you not to go in there… but you didn’t listen!” and Cole would answer: “Antonio shut the hell up!”

*At two in the morning*

“Olivia wake up.” I heard Antonio say while shaking me softly.

I opened my eyes and they met with his.

“Is everything okay?” I asked him sitting right before yawning.

“Everything is fine; I just wanted to talk to you.” He said looking down at his hands.

“At two in the morning?” I asked confused.

“Yeah, I couldn’t sleep, I was over thinking.”

“Well what did you want to tell me?”

“I am in love with you Olivia, I know that you know this already, but I just wanted to tell you… do you remember when we went to the park when we were younger, we did everything together then. I can never forget myself for leaving you when you needed me the most. I know I said sorry already, but Olivia you don’t know how much you mean to Me.” he said with tears building up in his eyes.