Chapter 8: accepted

Chapter 8: accepted

Antonio’s POV:

The memories of yesterday keep on rewinding in my mind. I keep on thinking about how our lips brushed. I think about how I have missed those soft lips on mine and how I miss her hands around my neck.

Olivia’s POV:

I woke up and took my phone, I saw I had 45 missed calls and bunch of messages. All of them were from Cynthia.

Oh my Gosh! I forgot I had to help with the preparation. My best friend will have my head for sure.

I got ready for school and this time I went to school alone.

I got there and Antonio was standing in front of his car with some girl, I had no idea who though. She had blond hair and she was really tall.

I got out of my car and walked in front of his to go in the school. He saw me and he quickly ignored me.

I went in the school and as I reached my locker. I bumped into Noah.

“What are you doing in front of my locker?” I asked him

“Waiting for you.” He said. Noah was the kind of guy who could cheer up when you are in the worst moods ever.

I laughed and I put my locker code in. i changed my stuff in what I had planned for today.

School was over really fast. And before I knew it, I was in the gym cheerleading for tryouts.

After 2 hours of trying out, the captain and the coach had finally decided to let me in the team.

I was really happy. But right after, I got a call from a certain someone asking me to come and meet them.

Guess who?

So sorry for the short upload. I will be uploading longer chapters soon. Please be patient. vote, comment, fan or write me a message to  show your support. Thank you :)