Chapter 14: Date or Proposal?

Antonio’s POV:

School went by really fast. (Thank God). I was going to ask Olivia to go to our first date. The first one didn’t count, like I said, it was a before-the-first-date date.

I was thinking about taking her this Saturday to the zoo/seaquarium in the morning and in the afternoon go to the beach.

You may think taking a girl to the zoo and to the seaquarium for a first day is crazy, but for me it’s not. I am doing this because Holly loves the zoo and the seaquarium.

She was on the soccer field doing pushups and squats. She was walking towards the water cooler and guys were checking her out.

I came behind her, grabbed her waist, turned her around to face me and then planted my lips on hers.

“Want to know what people say behind your back?” I asked her looking directly in her eyes.

“Sure” she said with a concerned face

“Nice ass.” I said and she pushed me and I giggled which pissed her off so she turned around to leave. “Come here babe” I said grabbing her by the arm and then by the waist, I pulled her close to my chest and I kissed her again.

She passed her hand around my neck, then she ran her hands through my hair, and I just held her waist. I wanted this moment to last a life time.

Olivia’s POV:

He put his lips on mine, this was a great feeling, and I could feel shivers run through my spine.

I loved Antonio… wait scratch that, I love Antonio. I love the way he smiles, it warms my heart, the way he treats me like a princess, the way he cares about me like no one else does, the way he makes me feel when I’m with him like nothing else matters just me and him, he way he hug me and tells me he never wants to let go. After all just him, his kindness, his sweetness, everything, I love everything about that guy.

When we stopped kissing, he was about to say something but just then, the soccer team’s captain came looking for me.

I went to find her, we practiced and then she handed us our uniform.

“BAKER number 23” was written in the back of the shirt.

After soccer practice, I went to cheerleading practice.

I came back to the soccer field and watched my handsome boyfriend play.

He was done and after changing, he came outside, he took my bags and we held hands all the way to the parking lot.

He opened the back door, he threw my bag in the back and then he got down on his knee.

What the hell was he doing? Was he asking me to marry him?

_______________________________________________________________

sorry for the late upload guys, I've been working a lot on this chapter and the one coming after.

Hope you enjoyed it, Vote, Comment and show your support.:)