Chapter 20: united

Chapter 20: united

We were all sitting at our table, well everyone except for Antonio. We talked and we finally planned what we were going to do today.

The plan was: we have to get ready and leave the hotel to go walking in the woods and then we are going cycling and having a camp fire at night. After, we are going to sleep, because we are going out early in the morning tomorrow.

We got up, went to the lobby and waited for a bus to come and pick us up.

Everyone went in the bus and one of the teachers did a head count before leaving.

“Where is Antonio Davis?” she asked.

“He is near the pool” I answered feeling my heart break, I was sure I was the reason why he had left earlier.

“I can go get him.” Nathan said.

“Alright go Nathan.” The teacher answered

Nathan got up from where he was sitting and he went outside.

“Should I go too?”I whispered to Noah who was sitting beside me.

“Let Nathan talk to him and afterwards if he still isn’t here… go find him” Noah said holding my hand.

“Alright.” I laid my head on his strong shoulder and told myself that everything was alright.

“I love you do you know that?” He whispered in my ears.

“Me too.” I answered back.

Antonio’s POV:

After Olivia left, I sat near the pool looking at my reflection. I promised myself I would never get drunk again; it made me lose one of the most important things in my life.

I still can’t believe we broke up.

After what seemed to be the longest thirty minutes of my life, Nathan, my best friend showed up.

“There you are. We are waiting on you to go.” He said coming towards me.

“Oh… I forgot about that.” I said.

“Well we got to get going.  So let’s go.”

“Nathan, please help me get her back. I don’t know what I will do without her. She brings out the best in me. And I know that Noah and her… they don’t belong together. “

“Well Antonio, you are the one who made her brake up with you. And trust me she will come back to you, if it is meant to be, you will be back together. You know what they say: if you guys were suppose to be together, faith will make you to be together… and I know she doesn’t love him the way she loved you.”

“How do you know?”

“Cynthia said so; she said ‘Olivia doesn’t like Noah the way she liked Antonio! who am I kidding? She likes Noah but she was in love with Antonio’”

After hearing what my best friend had just told me, my heart started racing, I was happy to hear those words.

“We should probably go.” Nathan said.

“Yeah, let’s go.”

I got up and we both went towards the bus.              

After five minutes of doing nothing on the bus, we finally stopped and everyone got down.

 “Okay, so you are all going to have a walk in the woods, but we are not going with you guys, so have fun and stay in groups.” One of the teachers said.