Chapter 25: details.

Chapter 25: details.

“Wake up.” Cole said shaking me.

“What do you want?” I asked still in bed pulling my pillow on top of my head.

“We are going to church and then we will go somewhere.” He said.

“I will go get ready.” I said dragging my body off my bed.

About ten minutes later, I was in his car.

We went to church, after he brought me to a restaurant to have breakfast.

“What will you have?” the waiter asked me.

“Can I have waffles and an apple juice please?” I asked handing him my menu.

“Sure. And what will you have sir?” the guy asked looking at Cole.

“The same thing please.” He handed his menu and the guy left.

“So what’s the plan?” I asked him

“So first thing, you will get a haircut and we will make you have highlights.”

“What?” I asked shocked.

“You get to pick the color no worries.” He said reinsuring me.

“Okay what else?” I asked.

“You will make sure the seniors organize a big party in one month. I will help you organize if you need help… you will go shopping with me. Aren’t you lucky?” he asked making a girly voice.

I started laughing and I couldn’t stop, we were getting glares from the entire restaurant and after a while he joined in too.

“Back to reality, so yeah, we are going to shop, then every week you get a mani-pedi.Did I say jewelry shopping? Because, we have to do that too.”

“Alright, when do we start though?”

“We start with the shopping first; we can start in two weeks.”

“Fine by me.”

“I’m just saying it’s fine by me, if you never leave, we can live like this forever its fine by Me.” he started singing. When he was going to continue the waiter came and gave us our food.

“You saved us.” I told the waiter and he smiled and walked away.

We ate and then we went to an amusement park.

“What are we doing here?” I asked. He was getting out of his car but when I said that he got back in

“If you don’t want to be here, we can go back home.” he said and I pushed him out the door

“No no no, let’s go.” I said.

He chuckled and we went towards the entrance.

“Two tickets please.” He said at the girl behind the glass.

She handed us the ticket and we got in the park.

“What do you want to do first?” he asked.

“Hmm, how about you chose the first ride?” I asked.

“Alright, let’s go on that one.” He pointed to one that was really weird looking at first, but what happened in it was, you go with a partner and the ride starts slowly then, it goes faster and faster, when it starts to stop and you think you are getting off, it goes faster than before and you go in hoops upside down. Then you do the whole ride backwards.

“Okay.” I answered him and we waited in line.

After doing all the rides in the park twice, we went home.

“Had fun today?” he asked me

“Yeah, I did thank you Cole” I said.

“You’re welcome.” He said.

He dropped me off in front of my house and after saying goodbye, he left.

“What did you do today Olivia?” Logan asked me.

“I was with Cole, we went to church, then to the restaurant and then to the amusement park.” I said.

“Oh okay, well Hayley is with the boys, I think they did something they weren’t supposed to, but she said she will deal with them.”

“Oh alright.”

“It’s Kyle’s birthday Friday and I want to know if you have anything in mind I could give him, well I already got him a truck he wanted but what else?” he asked me

“I don’t know, but if you want, I can take him to the store tomorrow with me and see what he likes.” I said

“Sounds good, It’s going to be his first birthday with a family usually it is only me and my parents and some of his friends.”

“I can organize a party for him if you want.” I said smiling and imagining the party in my head.

“That would be great. Make a list of what you would need and we can all go buy it.”

“Love you too mom.” we heard both of the boys say.

We walked in the living room where they were and they were having a group hug.

“Excuse us; shouldn’t we be having a family hug?” I asked crossing my arms on my chest.

“Come here.” Hayley said.

We all hugged and then when we separated I asked Kyle what type of party he wanted.

“I want race cars, and fire trucks and bulldozers and… Daddy what is that car that helps people when they have to go to the hospital, like the one who took Nana before she left me?” he asked.

“It’s an ambulance.” Logan said.

“Who is Nana?” I asked

“My grandma.” He said.

“Alright so buddy, do you want to help me plan the party?” I asked him.

“Yeah.” He said smiling.

“Okay, so tell me who do you want to invite?” I asked him.

“Everyone.” He said chuckling.

I giggled and we continued planning.

I went to my room and after, took a shower, dressed up and went to bed.

_______________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone reading this,

Hope you are all enjoying this book, please vote comment, fan, add to your libraries, ...

In order to continue uploading, I would like 5 votes and at least 3 comments.

-Thank you