Chapter 12: tease

Chapter 12: tease

I dedicated this chapter to PersonalityRcks1. She is an amazing fan and a great person. she is fun to talk to and very supportive. Thank you for the support and everything else, it means a lot to me. :)

Just when I was about to call Antonio, he showed up in my room.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him

“I wanted to see my girlfriend, is that a crime?” he asked me

“Well breaking in a young girl’s room and in her house is considered as a crime.” I told him trying to make a point.

“I didn’t break into your house; I came to pick up my brother.” He said lying on my bed.

I looked at him and smiled.

“What wrong why are you smiling like a goof?” he asked me with a grin.

“I just can’t believe we are together.” I said looking down.

He got up from my bed, took my hands in hands and he kissed my forehead.

Then he lifted my chin up and looked straight into my eyes.

“Well babe, believe it because right now I am all yours.” He said and he kissed me.

After a while, he asked me “who sent you those flowers?”

“I don’t know I thought it was you.”

“It was” he said and he started laughing.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow, before it came at him, he dunked down and the pillow flew out of my open window.

“Missed me.” he said and laughed.

I ran downstairs to get my pillow; I opened the backdoor and ran to grab it.

As I reached the backyard, I looked around to try to find my special pillow. What was I thinking trying to hit him with a pillow, I knew he had reflexes and he would dunk. But no… I just had to throw that pillow, I am so dumb sometimes.

I kept on looking for it and I heard Antonio say something.

“What did you say?” I asked still looking for it.

“Did you try the pool?” he asked

“Right now is not the time to have fun in the pool” I told him

“I wasn’t asking to go in the pool. I was just saying…” he said and before he could finish I cut him off by saying:”ok Antonio please help me find my pillow.”

I heard someone jump in the pool and I turned around quickly.

Antonio was soaked, well he was in the pool with my pillow in his hands.

“You found it.” I said jumping up and down and clapping my hands. “Where was it?”

“It was in the pool, Olivia.” He said walking towards the pool, stairs.

“Oh thank you babe. Need a hand out?” I asked

“sure.” He said pulling out his hand.

I didn’t know why I asked if he needed help, because there was stairs.

I handed out my hand and before I could say “I” I was in the pool with my crazy boyfriend.

“Haley is going to kill you.” I said chanting like a little girl.

“Well then if she kills me I might as well die happy.” He said and I laughed.

We got out of the pool and Antonio and his brother left.

My little brother and I ate and we went to bed after.

I woke up the next morning by the smell of something burning. Hayley is trying to cook again I said to myself. I ran downstairs, grabbed the fire extinguisher and went in the kitchen.

I was a genius; it really was Hayley trying to cook what seemed to be spaghetti. That woman is crazy, she can’t cook a thing.

I turned off the fire and I started laughing.

“It’s not funny.” she said putting.

“It… is…” I aid between laughs.

“Really you think this is funny?” she said with a serious glare. She took flour and egg and threw it at me. It fell right in my hair and I suddenly stopped laughing.

I took a bowl full with milk and threw the milk at her.

She screamed and I laughed. Few seconds later, she threw bunch of tomatoes at me, I threw sugar at her and we both screamed, laughed and then Jamie came running in the kitchen and he had a worried face but when he saw that we were having a food fight, he was confused.

Hayley and I looked at each other and I knew we had the same idea, we took tomatoes and threw them at Jamie he was mad at than after a while he joined and the kitchen was covered with all sorts of things.

After a while, our cook came running in the kitchen and when she saw all the mess she shook her heads and looked at her watch, I guess we didn’t think about that, but it was time for us to go to school and for Hayley to get to work.

We all ran in our bathrooms, we took our showers, got dressed, ran back to the kitchen, Jamie and Hayley were leaving and so was I.

I arrived at school, got out of the car and I saw my boyfriend with another girl hugging.

Who the hell is she? And what is she doing with him?

Hope you guys love this chapter! Comment and vote. Thank you