Chapter 15: first official

• Dedicated to Mala :)

Chapter 15: first official

“Why are you on your knee?” I asked him backing up.

“I need to ask you something.” He said, this was definitely a proposal, I am too young, and I can’t get married now. “Will you go on a real first date with me?” he asked

I was relieved this wasn’t a marriage proposal.

“YES” I said and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he stood up.

“I’ll pick you up Saturday at 8.” He said.

“8 in the morning? Or?” I asked with a confused smile

“Yup, be ready early babe. Bring your bathing suit” He kissed my cheek and went to his car.

I got in my car and drove to my house.

“I’m home Hayles.” I yelled as I got in the living room.

“We are in here” she yelled from the TV room

I got in the TV room and she was with Logan.

“Hi, I’m Logan.” He said, standing up and handed out his hands.

“I know who you are. She’s been talking so much about you; it feels like I knew you for ages.” I said handing out my hand.

“That’s enough, baby girl” Hayley said cupping my face. “Logan this is my niece…” before she could finish I added “no you could just say this is my fake daughter.” I said and smiled.

“Okay, well this is my fake daughter Olivia.” She said.

“Nice to meet you Olivia.” He said.

“You too, well I will leave you kids alone.” I said and I went to my room.

I went on my balcony, I turned on my radio and I started practicing my cheerleading routine.

I got a text message from my boyfriend saying: nice practice babe, you’re doing great. Love you.

I giggled and I look at him, he was working out on his balcony.

I answered back: you too babe, you look sexy ;) :P

I continued my routine and after I went to take a shower.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and I wore hot pink sweatpants with a yellow t-shirt. I jumped on my bed and I turned on my laptop and signed in on facebook.