Chapter 32: Wedding

Chapter 32: Wedding

Chapter

2 weeks later, today was the big day, Hayles was finally getting married to the man of her dreams.

Much to my surprise Antonio came with Tia, I thought he was going to end it, but apparently not.

Anyways, as I was saying, today is Hayley's big day.

We were now going to walk down the aisle. I was walking with Logan's nephew, he was really  

nice.

I tripped over something but landed right in his arms thankfully, he smirked and said "I know you are attracted to me but watch were you're going, wouldn't want you to get hurt now would we?"

"Oh please, you think I'm attracted to you?" I asked crossing my arms

"I don't think... I know." He said with an arrogant smile placed on his face.

"You are so full of yourself; I'm not attracted to you at all." I said and I turned.

"I know that you are attracted to that guy over there" he said pointing at Antonio, he was with Tia and he was fixing his tie, and he just smiled at her.

"How do you know?" I asked facing him.

"I have a super power that allows me to read people, the same way I can tell that you are attracted to me"

"Shut..." and I was cut off by Hayley "Not again, you two have been fighting since rehearsals, please stop fighting now, this will ruin my day, and we wouldn't want an angry bride now would we?"

"We will stop Hayles" I said and he nodded.

"Good, now you two look amazing, hold hands and walk down the aisle." She said.

He held out his hand and I put mine in his, just then the photographer took a picture of us.

He held my hand tight, making us look like a couple.

"Why are you holding my hand so tight?" I asked him.

"Just go with it, Antonio is watching and I can tell by my super powers that he is really into you and that he gets jealous easily." He whispered.

"Why do you say that?"

"Look at him right now... he is just looking at our hands then, at your face, he is doing that over and over again, trying to figure out if we are an item or not." He said, and somehow all he was saying was true.

When we reached the end of the aisle, we had to separate, but then he kissed my cheek, which made me blush.

I looked at Antonio, he looked angry. I then looked at Logan's nephew and he smirked, I giggled and Hayley's marching song started.

She looked stunning, her dress fitted her very well, and her bouquet of red roses added the best touch up to her dress.

When she reached the end of the aisle, the ceremony started.

_________________________________________________________________________

"I now pronounce you man and wife. Mister Logan Gonzalez, you may now kiss your bride." The priest said.

"Finally" he said which made everyone in the church laugh. He then kissed her as if his life depended on it.

We all got out of the church again; I was still with Logan's cousins.

As people left to go to the hotel where we were going to celebrate, all of the bridesmaids and the groomsmen took pictures.

Then we all got into a limo and we left to go to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel, Logan's cousin took my hand once more and then directed me to a table where Antonio and Tia were.

He pulled out a chair for me and gestured me to sit, he pushed the chair slightly and then he sat down next to me putting his hand behind my chair.

Antonio was getting tensed and Tia was looking at me in a weird way.

Hayley and Logan were now dancing to 'you and me' by lifehouse, that was their first dance.

They looked adorable, I smiled as I saw them, and Mathew whispered loud enough for  Antonio to hear "That will be you and me in a couple of years" he winked and I giggled.

Antonio got up from his seat and he left, Tia followed him and Mathew and I started laughing.

Antonio's POV:

I went to the garden to get some fresh air, I put both of my hands behind my neck then I wiped my face.

How could things get so out of hands? Why did I have to listen to my stupid brother, why did I think his plan was going to work?

I should never have made that bet with him...

_________________________________________________________________________

I know that this is a short chapter, and I am sorry.

Please, comment or vote to say how you feel about this story.

Thank you, love you all.