Chapter 22: decisions, decisions...

Chapter 22: Decisions, decisions…

One week after the kiss, I became closer to my boyfriend, we told each other everything, well at least he told me everything because I wouldn’t dare talk to him about the kiss I had with Antonio.

Antonio and I haven’t been talking lately it was awkward between us.

Amy had her party and today, Noah and Antonio had a game away this time and I was going again.

We did our normal cheers and we had a new routine that we did at half time...

Antonio’s POV:

I have been talking to The one you left online and she said to let Olivia come around cause if she didn’t like me she would have said something or she would have rejected the kiss but she didn’t instead she continued it and wrapped her hands around my neck.

So that was why I didn’t talk to her yet.

Well here we go, another game, another time to win.

I played my heart out on the field and we won again.

After, we went to the changing rooms and all of the team was already outside, except for Noah and me.

He looked at my screensaver which was a picture of Olivia and me laughing together.

“You know, you should stop trying to get her, she is with me and we both are happy, if you really love her, you will be happy if she is happy.” He said.

“Your right, but she is happy with me and when she is happy with me, I am happy for her and with her.” I said smiling.

“She tells me everything and she said she loves me. Not you.”

“Are you sure she tells u everything?”  I asked I knew she wouldn’t tell him about the kiss because she didn’t want him to know, but since he said everything, I had to prove that it wasn’t everything.

“Yes she does.”

“Did she tell you we kissed after the soccer game? Last week?” I asked with the biggest grin.

“What? You’re lying?” he said

“I am not lying. Told you not everything.” I got my things, and went outside.

Noah’s POV:

I couldn’t believe they kissed what it true or was it only to mess with me?

I went to Olivia and she jumped to hug me.

“There is my champion.”  She said.

“Olivia, I am not in the mood.” I said trying to avoid her eyes.

“What’s wrong babe?” she said still holding me.

“Why didn’t you tell me you kissed Antonio?” I asked angry.

She took her hands off of me.

“Who… who told you that?”She asked me

“Antonio did… it is true?” I asked hurt.

“Yeah… Yes it is” She said

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I didn’t want us to break up.”

“I wouldn’t break up with you if you were the one who told me. I would be happy if you were the one who told me, but it was Antonio who told me. I don’t even think I trust you anymore, if we don’t have trust, what is left in this relationship Olivia? ...”

“I wanted to tell you but I couldn’t.”

“Why couldn’t you?” she didn’t answer “it is because you still have feelings for him.”

After a minute of silence, I was mad and Olivia was crying, I told her at last before going in the bus.

“Well you know what… when you make up your mind on who you want let me know. But for right now, we are not in a relationship, you’re free to make up your mind, just let me know who it is in the end”