Chapter 24: new plan

Chapter 24: New plan

“I think I made up my mind Noah” I told him.

The truth was, I didn’t made up my mind on who I wanted to be but I made up my mind on what I wanted to do.

I didn’t want to have boyfriend right now, things were moving to fast, I could not get engaged in another relationship right now, Noah and I just broke up.

“Don’t tell me right now, tell me at the same time you tell Antonio.” He said, he kissed my cheek and left.

“Noah.” Kyle ran towards Noah.

“Hey bud.” Noah picked up Kyle.

“Why are you crying?”Kyle asked.

“It’s complicated buddy.” While saying that, he looked at me with.

“You’re going to be okay.” Kyle said hugging Noah.

Noah hugged him back and smiled.

“I hope I will bud… I hope I will” He said whispering and looking at the sky.

Noah let Kyle on the floor and he went to play on the slide.

Noah smiled at me and walked away.

“Jamie what are you doing?” I asked

“I am texting.  That is what normal teens do sis. Well you wouldn’t know that.” he said

“Excuse me?”

“You are not a normal teen.”

“What do you mean?”

“A normal teen would have never picked Noah over Antonio.”

“How much is he paying you to say nice things about him?”

“Twenty dollars per nice things. But I have to record all of them.”

“Nice.”

Of course, I am not surprised Antonio would pay my little brother to do anything as long as I chose him. But he didn’t know that I didn’t want a boyfriend –well for now at least :P-

After an hour or so at the park, Kyle, Jamie and I went to find Lissa and Hayley.

We went to eat and then continue wedding shopping.

When we arrived home, Lissa and Hayley went t the TV room and watched “my four weddings.”

“She has to win.” “I love her dress.” “She is crazy, look at the colors for her wedding.” “The vows are so cute.” “I like her shoes.” Were all the girls were saying, while watching that show.

Kyle, Jamie and I went outside and sat near the pool and played Go fish.

“Hi guys.” Logan said coming near us.

“Hey.” We all said together.

“So I hear you guys were shopping today.”

“We did.” I said.

“Please give me a hint on what her dress looks like.” He said pulling out his best puppy face.

“Alright daddy, I will tell you… it is white.” Kyle said with a grin.

Jamie and I started laughing.

“Thank you Kyle for an obvious hint.”

“Well you asked for a hint.” He said whining.

“Do you have a tree of hearts?” Jamie asked me.

“Go fish.” I said.

“You really are not going to tell me?”