chapter 29: party, deals, fights, what else?

Chapter 29: party, deals, fights, what else?

Olivia’s POV:

My hair was shorter, I had high lights and my make up looked gorgeous!!

I got up, smiled and hugged Cole.

‘You look gorgeous!” he said.

*two weeks later*

Antonio’s POV:

As seniors, we were having a huge party at a football player’s beach house.

All of the seniors after the party would sleep there.

It was now 3 and some of the girls had just arrived with decorations and stuff.

All of the guys were already here, but we didn’t know what to do so we just sat down near the beach while drink beers.

 *before the girls arrived.*

“yo let’s make a deal, each guy will chose one girl for the night, which means the other guys can’t have her or dance with her” Joey said.

All of the guys agreed and we all wrote down the name of the girl that we want, it was: Matt, Andrew, Noah and I.

But somehow we were four who had written down Olivia, which means we had to have a little competition to see who got her. I actually feel bad that we had to play for her it’s like she’s a prize.

“Fine let’s play cards and see who will get her.” Matt said

All of the other guys were watching us; all of them had a girl.

We started playing and right when someone was about to win the girl’s arrived and they called us to go help them.

 We all got up and went to help them.

They had come with all sorts of decorations, from lanterns, to sparkling lights, and many other things.

We had the drinks already and the other girl’s were bringing appetizers and some food.

We started hanging the decorations and after a while the other girls had arrived.

We prepared the table and the bar. Then we took out all of the fragile things and put them in a room and we locked the room.

After, the guys went back outside to finish the little game we had started meanwhile the girls were inside on the couch talking or gossiping.

Olivia’s POV:

“How about we play a game, all the girl’s chose a guy and you get to have him for the week-end and the other girls can’t do anything with them. Since we are 10 guys and 10 girls it’s perfect.” Samantha said.

We all wrote down the names of the guys we wanted and somehow half of the guys including me had chose Antonio.

“You guys should play a game to see who gets him.” Cynthia said.

So we did.

And I won, I felt bad that he was like a prize to us.

Anyways at 6, the guys came back inside and they decided to play dare or double dare before the clock hit eight.

We had all sorts of odd and weird dares but it was fun.

At seven thirty, the girls all went in one room and we changed into our bathing suits that we covered with nice dresses. We did each other’s make-up and each other’s hair.

I was wearing a leopard trikini (http://www.agiltienda.com/en/bikinis-and-trikinis-/566-trikini-sexy-cruzado.html) covered by a nice dress (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2-colors-for-you-hole-o-neck-long-sleeve-style-slim-hip-one-piece-dress-2360/607995_565739110.html).