chapter 30: final decision.

Chapter 30: final decision.

After getting dropped off at my house by my best friend, Hayley and Logan were on the stairs with some papers in their hands.

“Hey sweetie” Hayley said giving me a quick hug.

“Hey Hayles.” I said hugging he back.

“We have something to tell you… wait no… we have something to ask you.” Hayley said.

“Okay, ask.” I said.

“How about we sit down before talking about this?” Logan asked.

So we went in the dining room, we sat on opposite sides of the table and they started talking.

“Would you like to be our official daughter after the wedding?” Logan asked

“Umm, yes.” I said smiling. I got up and hugged them.

I went to my room after, I dropped my small bag, and I took a shower then put my grey aeropostale sweatpants with a white tank top.

I went to the living room and talked with Logan and Hayley until they told me, they were going next door to go see Lissa and Liam.

So we all went, Logan, Kyle, Hayley, Jamie and I.

When we got there, we were greeted by Liam and Lissa and then Kyle and Logan left to go play with Dylan.

“Hey Olivia” Lissa said hugging me.

“Hey Lissa” I said smiling at her.

“Antonio is up stairs if you want to go talk to him.” I smiled and I didn’t say anything.

I went up stairs to Cole’s room and walked in.

Well he wasn’t there as I was walking out of the room, I bumped into Antonio.

“Oh hey Olivia.” He said.

“Hi.” I said and I walked away.

“Hey we need to talk.” He said taking my arm.

“I don’t have anything to say to you right now.” I said.

“I was just wondering if you would have a problem if I dated Tia for a while.” He said looking at the floor.