Chapter 3: The plan (edited)

Chapter 3: The plan

Olivia's POV:

"Spill!" I told my best friend pushing her against a locker.

"What are you talking about?" she told me.

"I am talking about the guy that you were sucking face with. Come on I need explanations," I told her.

"Oh you mean my boyfriend?" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Wait, maybe I didn't get it right! You're what?"

"My boyyyyy....friend..." she said slowly for me to understand.

"What the hell? Since when have you been together? Who is he? How do I know him?" I asked her. I was actually happy for her. This was her first official boyfriend.

"I was going to tell you but I didn't want to tell you over the phone. Since... tomorrow is going to be our 1 month. And..."

"One whole freaking month and I know about this now?"

"Oh lord you are over reacting. You are such a drama queen. My boyfriend is Nathan."

"What Nathan?"

"You know, Antonio's best friend."

"Oh okay!" I stopped talking and thought for a moment. "Wait not okay. Antonio's best friend! That means you guys will always be together and Antonio will be with Nathan and I will be with you and that will make me see Antonio." I said whining.

"Okay Olivia. Thank you for your support."

"Okay I'm sorry, I'm happy for you."

"Good, now let's go."

I went to take my things in my locker and continued to my classes.

School was over and I went to find Cynthia. She was with Nathan. I went to find them and we started talking and laughing until Antonio came.

"Yo guys what's up? Meet Krystal. My new girl friend." he said kissing her right after.

"Your new what?" Nathan asked with a confused face.

When he was done saying that I left and started walking in the directing of the house.

-------------

Antonio's POV:

"Yo guys, what's up? Meet Krystal. My new girl friend." I said, kissing her. I didn't really like her; she was just a girl I used to make Olivia jealous.

"Your new what?" I heard Nathan say. And right after, Olivia left and walked away.and because of that I knew she was hating me more.

"My new girl friend," I said after pushing away from the kiss.

"You mean your pretend to be girlfriend for one minute or even less? That you are only using her to make Olivia jealous?" Cynthia said.

"Caroline don't listen to her." I said taking my 'girlfriend's hand.

"Who the hell is Caroline?" she said taking her hand away from mine.

"Sorry I meant to say Krystal."

"You know what, we are over." She said walking away.

"That's okay." I said. I know I sounded like a real jerk but I didn't mind as long as it wasn't Olivia.

"See I told you only one minute," Cynthia said.

"Oh shut up, you know I never liked anyone besides Olivia."

"What?" Cynthia said screaming.

She didn't know I still felt like that about Olivia. And I just told her. Great, now the whole world would know how I feel.