Chapter 6: friendship...

Antonio’s POV:

I couldn’t believe she had forgiven me. This is one thing I like about her, even if you hurt he, she will forgive you because she is caring.

At the dinner table, she sat next to me and we were laughing.

“Well you too seem to be okay.” My mom said.

“She forgave me mom,” I said trying to hide the smile I had on my face.

My mom smiled back and we didn’t talk about that anymore.

Dinner was over and Olivia had gone to her house.

I went on my computer, signed into the site I was in a couple of days ago.

I waited for the one you left to sign in and explain to her what happened. We talked about it and she talked about her problems. When we finished talking, it was late and I had school tomorrow, so I went to bed.

The next day, I had decided to go pick up Holly to go to school with her. I know it had been one day since she forgave me but I was planning on making her be my best friend again so I wanted to have a talk with her.

I know it was soon and all but I really love her and I want her to be in my life again. Even though I know she has not entirely forgiven me, she still had.

Anyway, I got ready as quick as I could, I had worn denim jeans, a red shirt, a leather jacket and a white and red supra high top.

I ran out of the door and when I got in the car I realized my bag was in the house.

I ran back in the house and I grabbed my school bag. I ran back outside and before being half way to the garage, I noticed I had forgotten my wallet and my phone, I ran back inside and I went in my room and I took them. I went downstairs and my cook gave me confused looks.

“I had forgotten my backpack, then my wallet and my phone.” I explained.

“You are not planning on eating?” she asked

“I will be eating on my way to school, thank you.” I said running outside again.

I got in my red Ferrari and I smiled to myself as I looking in the rearview mirror.

I got in front of Olivia’s house and I went pressed on the doorbell.

The maid came and let me enter, I asked her where Olivia was and she told me she was in her room probably getting ready.

 When I was about to go up, Jamie ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen. Hayley ran after him and I heard him screaming “I don’t want to put braces; please Hayles don’t do this to me.”