03 | awesome bucketlists

i forgot to put a message here
last time LMAO but anyway hi!
i got a playlist link for you (;

i forgot to put a message herelast time LMAO but anyway hi!i got a playlist link for you (;

Unfortunately, Sae refused to leave Jeongguk alone at the house because luckily for him, Dr. Kim told her about Taehyung's "plans' for them that the guy apparently wouldn't shut up about.

And with that, he begrudgingly joined his aunt on the drive to the hospital, listening to her go "it'll be fun!" and "it's a new experience" for the duration of the entire ride, which left him fucking fuming in his seat.

Jeongguk didn't like going outside, only because it was a huge hassle, and there was the fact he would run into people from when he was still normal. They were not a nice bunch. Also there were a lot of strangers that loved to pity people. It was a silent type of pity, but Jeongguk could feel their bullshit whenever he entered a room, and that was enough to not want to go out.

He didn't need to tell Taehyung that because obviously, the guy wouldn't understand, and he didn't have the energy to explain to him about all that. So, Jeongguk was lowkey riding on the plan to convince him he wasn't feeling too good and just flake!

God, all he wanted to do was flake on the guy just to see his shitty, cocky smirk fade. Well, part of him did. The other half just wished he stopped wasting his time on him— there wasn't anything good that would come out of interacting with him.

But Sae really wanted him to go. She was way more excited than he was to learn he had plans, and god, all morning she was bouncy and smiley. She even made him pancakes! Pancakes. With strawberries and whipped cream.

As much as Jeongguk wanted to crush Taehyung's hope, he just couldn't bring himself to end his aunt's happiness.

So, when he entered that hospital, parting ways with Sae right away as much as he didn't want her to go, Jeongguk awkwardly stood around, scanning the foyer for the familiar head of silver hair. He never really liked the foyer, but honestly he didn't like a lot of things— it was natural to just hate everything.

But it wasn't too hard to find Taehyung. How could he not? He was a tall guy, bit muscular, and he was so horribly hunched over his tiny ass phone, that it gave Jeongguk the strongest urge to bully him.

He wasn't so sure if he should approach him first. Would that come across as too eager? Probably, and there was no way he'd let that guy believe he was excited to see him. Although, Jeongguk guessed he had to get this over with, and so, he put on the biggest scowl and approached him.

"Hi," He said stiffly, regretting ever speaking when Taehyung whipped his head up, his gaze falling over him in a way that made him shift awkwardly.

Jeongguk swallowed, nose scrunching as he wrenched his head the other way, not daring to meet his eye anymore— that was weird. Luckily, Taehyung didn't seem to notice anything off.