05 | revenge is eggy

back with another update (:

To think out of all the things Jeongguk would be doing today, he would be running after Taehyung in a grocery store

Right before they could reach Eunwoo's house, Taehyung decided to ambush a grocery store. He didn't really receive Jeongguk's permission, but there wasn't really much time unless Jeongguk wanted to lose him in the goddamn store.

He didn't really run this fast anymore, hell, it wasn't recommended he ran at all, though he couldn't exactly explain that to Taehyung. But that wasn't what mattered right now.

"We're actuallly gonna do this?" Jeongguk sputtered, gasping for air as he skid to a stop next to Taehyung, who was studying the wall of eggs in front of them probably for the cheapest brand.

"Yes, we are," Taehyung declared, reaching down for a case and handing it to Jeongguk. "It's on your bucketlist, my guy."

"Well yeah, I remember writing it," Jeongguk said, brows furrowing when Taehyung put two more cartons into his arms. "Hey, don't you think—,"

"—Revenge is better with style, Jeon," He waved a finger at him, that stupid smirk toying on his lips already. "It's all or nothing." He patted his back.

"Okay, it's all or nothing until we get caught!" He shot back, trying to keep up with him. While they were roughly about the same height, Taehyung had insanely long legs. Not that Jeongguk was checking him out— it was an obvious quality!

And god, he hated it. It was a pain in the ass trying to keep up with him, his lungs having to work overtime to support his sad excuse of a body. Along the way, Taehyung did end up noticing his struggle.

Thankfully he didn't say much, instead he slowed down but the determination in his dark eyes raged on. Jeongguk appreciated it, sort of.

"Why are you so fired up?" Jeongguk asked when the two of them were suddenly in the toiletry aisle. He knew where this was going, and to say he was excited wouldn't be the right way to put this.

Honestly, he didn't know what to feel. It wasn't like he really hated Eunwoo. Okay, he was still angry because the guy was a fake ass jerk, but he didn't blame him for leaving him behind back then since a lot of people, including himself, thought he was going to die so it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

It was probably Eunwoo's own little fucked-up way of tying up lose ends— or well, cutting them off. It happened a long time and even if the things he said were hurtful, Jeongguk wasn't so sure if they should actually do this. Leave things in the past, y'know?

Taehyung, on the otherhand, didn't agree. At all.

"Why wouldn't I be? We're gonna trash that douchebag's place," He shrugged, brushing the silver hair away from his eyes. "He had it coming."