Chapter Twenty Four **xMas Style**

I wake up Christmas morning with the memory of Drew kissing me. It makes me smile and I touch my lips as if they would feel different. Sadly, they dont.

I run out of my room, pajamas still on, down the stairs. Dee and Mom and Mackenzie are sitting on the couch by the tree. And holy cow, are there piles of presents everywhere. Everybody smiles at me and I know why. Last night, Mom and Dee walk outside on me and Drew. Um, yeah. It was pretty awk. We were still sorta, tehehe, kissing. They would not stop bugging me about it!

"Um. Hey." I say, sitting next to Mackenzie. She was the only one who truly understood the importance of my first kiss.

"Hi, honey." Mom says, handing me two large boxes.

"Um...?" Way to greet someone.

"Presents, silly! From me first." Mom says to me in her little kid voice. She then hands me a few more boxes and tells me that those are the ones for me from her.

Ohhh. I set a few boxes aside and hold one up to open. This box was the smallest and was wrapped in light pink paper with horses on it. I usually go smallest to largest. Just a habit of mine.

I tear the box open and hold up the contents inside. Inside was a new neon green phone case. Yay! My old case was falling apart. There was also a $15 iTunes gift card inside. Onto the next present. All of the presents were wrapped in the same paper except for the items inside bags. Speaking of bags, the next present I decided to open was in a dark green bag. It felt fairly light and when I opened it I founds four pairs of Zocks. Most people hate getting socks for Christmas, but I know for a fact that equestrians love it! At least I do! The socks all had different patterns, one was decorated with various horse bits, one was plaid, one was decorated with colorful swirls, and the last one was decorated with horses leaping over jumps. I set the socks back in the bag and pick up the next box.

Mom got me a lot of cool stuff this year. She got me cute horse ornaments, a customized saddle pad with my name on it, various candies. Mom also got me a new pair of dark brown leather tall boots, a leather show lead rope, and a beautiful leather halter with Beaus name customized on a golden plate on it.

Now onto Mackenzie's presents she got me. She got me two medium sizes boxes in addition to the horse treats that I would be bringing to Beau later. After opening her presents I found out what she got me (well no shit that is pretty obvious). Mackenzie got me a large snow globe with a horse leaping over a bank jump. SHe also got me just the coolest epicest effing thing ever! She got me a small poster of the US equestrian team. When you look closer, you could see that the poster was signed with their names!

Dees gift was the last one. She got me one box and it was thin, abou the size of a piece of paper. I glance at Dee before tearing the wrapping paper off of the present. No. Noooooooo. No. No. No. Way

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Merry Christmas people! After spending most of my $75 in iTunes giftcards, I bought some very inspirational country songs that I am listening to when I write.

So yup! Sorry about any spelling errors and such. Also sorry about the short chapter.

What do you think the present is? Hehe cuz I know >:)