Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Drew's gorgeous light blue eyes stare back at my face. He smiles at GiGi, then flashes a bigger smile to me. My heart literally leaps out of my chest. What is this smoking hot teenager doing her?

"Hey, um, Ali." He blushes slightly and that just makes me heart race faster. "GiGi called me up. She said that you are riding for the first time again. I, um, wanted to help. Um, yeah." He slightly laughs and looks down at his feet. Awk-ward. I was really happy to see him before I realized that this was the first time I was riding again. I DO NOT want to screw up in front of him

"Thanks, Drew. Thats really sweet." I smile warmly at him.

"Enough of that, lovebirds. At least, in front of me. Ill go grab Buttercup. She is in the other aisle. Ill bring her over her. BRB." GiGi winks at me and takes off skipping in the opposite direction ofme and Drew.

Drew sighs and takes a few steps closer to me. He stares at my eyes for a few seconds.

"Im happy that you are riding again." Drew smiles widely at me.

Personally, I think that it is taking a lot of effort to not lunge myself at Drew. I want to kiss him so bad! But I cant because he would be freaked out and never talk to me again. Like, never. Never ever. Drew and I sit down next to each other. Rather closely, might I add. So close that our shoulders bump against each other. A shock goes through my body. It feels good. Tehehe. Wow, there must have been sugar in something that I drank or ate earlier.

Just then, GiGi and Buttercup appear walking down the aisle. She smirks to herself at the sight of me so close to Drew. GiGi halts the horse in the aisle and attaches the cross ties to Buttercups light pink halter. Drew and I slowly stand up.Its go time.

Buttercup's coat is glossy, so it is not necissary to groom her shiny body. Drew and GiGi leave for a brief second into the tack room before appearing back out. GiGi carries a light pink saddle pad and matching polo wraps. Drew carries my old Pessoa practice saddle, girth, bridle. He also balances my helmet on top of his head. Considering the helmet was at least two sizes too small, I giggle. What a weirdo.

He power walks ahead of GiGi and places the tack on the saddle rack. He takes the helmet off of his head and plops it on top of my own. I giggle and he grins, flashing his beautiful white teeth.

As GiGi wraps Buttercup's legs, Drew and I tack her up. We finish in under a minute and I smile at our handiwork. Gorgeous.

This time, GiGI power walks ahead, leaving us behind with Buttercup. I dont think I have breathed in the last five minutes. I walk forward while walking Buttercup with my right hand on her reins.

Drew's shoulder bumps against me as he walks by me. "Breath, Ali! You will do fine!' His voice calms me and I breath before I hold my breath again. Drew entertwines his right hand with my left. Jnjsdbjdbqewoidn. Thats basically what is going through my mind as of the moment. Drew's hand is warm, but not sweaty. It feels nice against my own freezing cold hands. It is weird. When I am nervous, I dont sweat. I get really cold.

Such a shame. Right after Drew takes my hand, we arrive at the indoor arena. Now the nerves are back. Yay.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Soooooooo. (: How do you people like Drew and Ali so far. Do you think that they would make a good couple? Hehehe :3

Ali is about to ride for the first time since the accident. Do you think it will go perfect? Do you think it will come crashing down?

As always, please comment, vote, and sub. On winter break I will hopefully write dozens of chapters! Merry Christmas (:

*******The picture for this chapter is of Drew. Um isnt he like effing hot. Yummm :p XD