Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

(A/N: Prepare for a lonnnngg chapter! Beware!)

April, GiGi, and I all storm into Dee's house to collect my bags. After I explained to Dee that I was going to GiGi's she just nodded and continued to do, well, whatever Dee does. (And I guess she was on the phone with Mom, who was STILL packing.)

All my clothes were neatly packed away in the closet so that means my Vera Bradley duffle bag was available for my use. I absentmindedly run my hands through the clothes hanging up in the closet. GiGi and April sit on my bed, chatting about god knows what. I finally decide to throw my long Pink pajama pants and grey lace tank in my duffle to use as pajamas. Realizing that I still have my riding clothes on, I grab a pair of jeans and a light green Gilly Hicks tee short as my day clothes for tomorrow. I then toss in some undergarments, a toothbrush, a tube of toothpaste, a hair comb, a pair of socks, deodorant, and my phone. I switch my paddock boots off for an old pair of Uggs and voilà, all done. GiGi and April clap at me and stand up just as I zip closed my duffle bag.

~~~

It took time to coax April's mom to allow her to go but she warily agreed.

"April, remember." Everybody glanced at her mother and she whispers loudly, "No boys, parties, drinking, or-"

"MOM!?" April shouts, trying to hold in a laugh. "I understand." She gives her mom a kiss on the cheek before running into her room to pack.

About ten minutes later, everything and everybody is loaded in GiGi's mothers roomy white Lexus. April and I sit in the mid back seats and GiGi sits in the front, skimming through radio stations. She finally settles on the country station, which happens to be my favorite station. The radio blares out 5-1-5-0 by Dierks Bentley which happens to be all of ours favorite song. We all rock out, playing the air guitar and badly lip sing into invisible microphones. GiGi's mom rolls her eyes to herself and focus on the road ahead of her.

"5-1-5-0 somebody call the po-po!!! I'm going crazy, thinkin' about you baby!!!" We all belt out. GiGi and I sing like baboons, but April actually doesn't sound half bad. A memory of fourth grade when she sang Don't Walk Away by Miley Cyrus in the talent show reminds me that she really was a good singer, and still is. 

(A/N: Because in real life she did sing that song at the fourth grade talent show ;) Carry on with your reading)

The song sadly ends and on comes some depressing song about break ups by some artist that I have never heard of. We all fade off and turn the radio down. Damn song... Made our mood go down.

Again, the song ends on and comes on a peppy country tune. Our inner talents show again as we start singing loudly again. I glance at the volume of the radio after GiGi turned it up, and it reads: 'Volume Level 37' Damn that was pretty loud but who the hell cares!? Only my mother will care when I come home from the sleepover with broken ear drums from the loud music and shriveled up vocal cords from singing so loud. Well not as much singing as scream-singing. I glare at April jealously. Her scream-singing actually sounded good :( I'm jeally of her.

~~~

Dancing into GiGi's effing giant bedroom, me and April throw our bags on her bed and start dancing like lunatics. Me and April join hands and start doing a weird version of the salsa as GiGi messes with her radio, turning on the country station again.

From the few glances I got of GiGi's house, I knew that it had to be a couple million dollars. The driveways had a coded gate in front of it! The driveway was cobblestone and the few inches of snow sparkle against the beautiful white stone mansion. After GiGi's mom parked the car in the five car garage, you were met by two small yapping white Bichon Frise's. Gosh this family likes the color white. As you walk into the massive house, the floors are covered in white marble and the walls were off white and- (A/N: God dammit I am not good at describing things!!!!!! D:< you get the point, the house is big. Very big.)