Chapter Twenty Five **xMas Style**

After unwrapping the paper, I came upon a Manila folder. I open it and inside was a piece of paper. On the paper was a picture of a horse that had almost te same confirmation and Beau. This horse was a black like Beau but had a long, white stripe going down its face. The horse also had three white socks. I was confused as to why I had a picture of a black horse. Then it hit me.

I read a little into the paper. It was an adoption paper. The horse was a mare and her show name was Leap of Faith and her barn names was Faith. She was a Dutch Warmblood like Beau. I look at her pedigree and obvious shock was plastered on my face.

Her fathers name was Star Legacy and her mothers name was Imagine That. Her parents were the same as Beau's.

"That means..." I start to talk and Mom cuts in.

"Beau is this horses full brother." Mom straight face curves into a slight smile.

Dee smiles at me and starts to talk, "We thought that Faith would help with Yours and Beau's healing process. She is a star jumper and actually went to Rolex according to her papers. She is yours, you know, if you want."

Holy. Crap! A hundred Questions run though mind.

"Uh... Um... Er.. YES!" I grin widely and tears of happiness run down my face. I stand up and run over to mom and Dee. I grab mom into a big hug then I hug Dee.

"She arrives here in about a week." Dee says to me, grinning almost as wide as me.

And for the next week, I prepare myself for zero sleep and a lot of excitement and preporation!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Soo yeah a short chapter but I wanted to post before I left for a Christmas party.

Mr. Beau has a full sister!

Q:

Will she be everything she is supposed to be, or totally opposite?