8|Understand

I literally made out with Jaxon for like twenty minutes. I was so out of breath I needed to go to the bathroom to catch it. And I also internally screamed at myself in the mirror.

I'm so fucking happy I finally got my first kiss over and done with.

Anyway. It's the next morning and i'm a smiling freak still under the covers.

I roll out of bed, literally, fall onto the floor, and quickly stand up. HE'S SLEEPING ON THE SOFA!

I wanna go disturb him.

I walk out in my school outfit, which is a pair of loose jeans and just a small top, down the hall where the loungeroom is. He's already up and dressed. He quickly puts his phone into his pocket.

"Morning," he says with a grin.

"Good morning, you hungry?" I ask. His eyes rake over me. "Are you on the breakfast menu?"

I blush. "Maybe."

I roll my eyes and head to the kitchen.

"I'd love to turn that maybe into a yes," He says and moves his hands to my waist. "Good luck, I'm quite hard to seduce," I say.

Which is a lie.

His phone buzzes which makes him move away from me. He goes into the other room as he reads whatever was sent to him.

He walks back in while shoving his phone into his pocket and he spins me around.

He leans over slightly to get closer to my face. "We are going to school with you as my girl," he says.

My face is still pink from before.

"Weird way to ask me out but sure," I shrug. "We'll eat on the way to school, my friend is outside to drop us off," he says.

"What about my little siblings?" I ask. "They'll be fine, they know what to do," he says.

Dad is already at work and Skyler is here again so I guess they would be fine. "Good morning," she walks in and instantly goes to the coffee.

"Morning, Jaxon's friend will be dropping me off, can you please make sure those three get on the bus please?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, of course," she says.

She takes a big swig of her coffee. "Bye, you two." she waves at me weirdly as I grab my bag and I put my phone into my pocket.

I still gotta get my phone fixed.

Jaxon puts his hand out. "Hm?" I hum confused. "Never held a hand before?" He asks. "I have but not a guy's hand," I say.

He scoops my hand up and laces his fingers through mine.

Screaming on the inside.

We walk out of the house and there is a car next to the sidewalk at the end of the driveway.

When we reach the car I notice three other people in there. "I bags the window," I say. "Sure," he says and opens the door.

He gets in first and takes my bag to let me in. I instantly smell something terrible as I sit next to him.

It smells like smoke mixed with something else.

Jaxon's arm goes along my back between the seat and his hand comes around to the side of my thigh.

I tense slightly when I notice it's literally Harley in the passenger's seat. A tatted dude driving who looks about two years older than us.

The guy beside Jaxon is also kinda cute but that one in the front with the tattoos is definitely catching my eyes.

OH MY GOSH, I AM TAKEN NOW I CAN'T LOOK AT OTHER MEN!

Diner food for breakfast? Fuck yeah!

The driver pulls up into one of the parking spaces. The drive wasn't that long because this diner is literally down the road from my house.

We all hop out of the car and Jaxon scoops my hand up.

"That's a lot of money," I say to Jaxon when he pulls out his wallet with his free hand that has a whole chunk of fifties like a big chunk about five hundred worth.

"Yeah I earnt it last night- I... I meant the night before," he says tensing a little.

"Oh, gimme a sec, I gotta check my bag for money, I should still have twenty dollars in here," I say, opening my bag.

"I'm paying, what kinda boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" he asks.

Wait so we are actually official?

"No, I'm fine paying for myself," I say. I pull the twenty dollars out and he snatches it from me.

"I'll give you this back once I've paid," he says and we finally meet the guys inside.

He stops me from sitting with them and he takes us to a separate booth.

"I thought we'd sit with them," I say. "No, they'll become comedians with you around," he says.

He glances over at them. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Nothin', what do you want to eat?" he asks.

"Umm, nothing too expensive, um..." I look at the menu.

The waiter comes over to take our order. Jaxon says what he wants and I am still searching. He ordered himself a massive fucking meal and i'm here trying to find the cheapest.

"I'll... Have the pancakes please," I say, giving up. Nothing was cheaper than five dollars and for three average pancakes and like bacon and shit five dollars is good enough.

"You gonna get a drink?" he asks. "No..."

"She'll have an iced chocolate with extra whipped cream on top," He sighs and I frown at him.

The waiter nods and then walks away after writing everything down.

"How did you know I like Iced chocolates with extra whipped cream?"

"Sophia told me..."

My gut hurts probably told him that after they fucked. He's probably good at it if she keeps getting it.

But I wanna wait before I do anything even remotely close to that.

Maybe Jaxon is wanting it though and he'll eventually really want it from me and if I don't give it to him he'd probably leave or cheat on me.

He grabs my hand and brings his lips to the back of my palm.

My heart is gonna beat out of my chest.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks.

"Yeah... Did you?" I ask. "I had a great dream so I had a great sleep," he says.

"You were in it... Can't remember if you were wearing clothes on my bed or naked," he shrugs and I roll my eyes.

Do guys only think about sexual stuff?

Like a great dream for me would be like having a wedding or kissing him after watching the sunset.

Even just a scenario where we are dancing to music, i'm laughing he is too because we both are terrible dancers so the dance was awful but we both didn't care because we were enjoying our moment together.

He'll probably get a couple rounds out of me then leave.

_____

Five cents
Ten cents
Twenty cents
Fifty cents
One dollar coin
Two dollar coin
Five dollar note
Ten dollar note
Twenty dollar note
Fifty dollar note
One hundred dollar note