60|Skipped

I hate school especially since I just wanna spend time with Axel. And can you believe it? Candy moved schools and now she's with me! All the time!

Harley, Callum and that started bullying her, I think they purposely bully new students.

"Eng teach is off for a whole week we've got a fucking substitute to teach." Decklan huffs.

I wonder why?

"Do you know why?" I ask he shrugs.

"Okay, so I was thinking for your B'day that's happening in like five months I want to have you like a little get together with friends ya know?" Candy butts in.

"Yeah sounds fun," I say.

"Soooo how's everything with Axel?" She asks. Distant. "Yeah everything's fine we spend a lot of time together," I say.

"He's cute you definitely scored," She says. "I know I did..." I say.

"C'mon English is waiting for us," I say. "No remember I have English with Mr. Donavan," She says.

"Oh, so you're no longer In the classes with my teacher?" I ask.

"No... Maybe I should become a stripper, found out that my teacher goes to a strippers club," She says.

I kinda figured that.

My phone buzzes. I grab it out of my pocket.

Seggsy tatted boi 😍: Want me to pick you up I'm too bored of school.

Me: yes pleasseeee!

Seggsy tatted boi 😍: I'm just outside B block I'll come get you where are you?

Me: A block, classroom A-5 with Candy and Decklan.

"Ditching school," I say. "Ah why?" she asks. "Because it's boring and Axel messaged me saying he doesn't wanna be at school and wants me to come."

...

"Axelllll." I groan, he won't give me attention. "Who are you so interested in talking to on your phone that isn't me?" I ask.

"No one just Decklan." He says. I frown at him. "What?" He chuckles.

"Give me attention." I jump on him making us fall off of the couch onto my lounge room floor.

He laughs making me laugh. "This is your house entertain me... What can we do?" He asks.

"A movie-" Bella, baby, the amount of movies we've watched is uncountable, surprised we haven't watched every movie there is," he says.

"I don't know what to do," I say.

"We should go for a walk on the beach, maybe even go for a swim," he says. "And see you wet?" my mouth gapes at the thought.

"Yeah there is this private beach near this cemetery that's on a cliff," he says.

"How romantic," I laugh.

"You can't see the cemetery because of how enclosed the beach is," He says. "Okay let's get going then," I say.

"You got swimmers?" he asks. "I'll just go grab a change of clothes because I'll wear my bra and that," I say.

"Skinny dipping sounds fun," he says.

"You just wanna see me naked," I say. "Yes, very much I do wanna see you naked," He says.

"We'll see, depends on how confident the water makes me, I usually feel confident in the water," I say.

Since school is over it's gonna be nicer because the sun is still a bit from setting but it's getting there.

Can you imagine how romantic the sun setting on a beach would be!

"I'll make you love yourself by loving you myself," he says.

Screaming.

...

His hand is on my waist as we walk along the beach like some newlyweds. There is a breeze but it's not too powerful.

It's a nice breeze and the sun is still slowly setting.

"C'mon let's go swimming now before it gets too cold," I say.

He looks at me. "I'll watch," He says. "You are not watching me strip, strip yourself right now," I say.

"We going in naked?" he asks.

Too intimate... Maybe... I dunno...

"I'm leaving my underwear on," I say and I lift my shirt over my head. "Oh wow," he says. "Stop being a perv and get undressed," I say. He leans down and takes his boots off while watching me.

I undo the buttons on my jeans and I get them down.

His mouth gapes even more.

"Axel stop it, your shoe has been hovering in the air," I say.

He gets his other boot off and then removes his jacket while still looking at me. So I decided to gawk at him. He removes his shirt in one movement.

I reach behind me and now he's looking at my chest waiting for the cups to remove.

"Perv," I say.

"My eyes are attracted to boobs," he says. "Not my fault they look great."

I start struggling hard to get my bra undone, I think it's maybe hooked onto something. "Axel, I need help," I say.

He walks up to me reaches behind me and instantly gets it undone... How many girls has he fucked to be able to do that?

I'm overthinking again.

His eyes are down again. I let the straps fall. He removes his belt and undoes the buttons to his pants then he takes them off while I hold the cups up to tease him.

I look down when he gets his boxers down and my jaw smacks to the floor.

"What... the... fuck..." I say.

THAT THING IS MASSIVE AT LEAST TWO INCHES BIGGER THAN JAXON'S AND RYDER'S!

"What?" he asks. "How fucking big is that fucking thing?" I ask.

He chuckles and I let the cups fall to the sand. "Oh wow," he says gawking at my hard nipples since its freezing compared to my warm bra.

"It's seven and a half," he says and puts his hands up. "I wanna touch 'em," he says.

"You were touching them this morning," I say.

"I wanna touch them again," he pouts.

"In the water," I say. "Let's go then," he says and the next minute i'm thrown over his shoulder.

_____
"All that was left was a broken girl."