43|Horny

It's been forever since I had seen my best friend from my old school so I'll be going to her house later on today to see her and spend time with her.

I miss her so much, so I can't wait to finish school!

"You're gonna let them get away with that?" I ask as he puts me down at the stairs of the bleachers. "No, we..." He pauses. "You and I are gonna get payback," he says.

"I'll be back we'll plan the revenge after I'm done."

We are gonna plan on paying his friends back for pranking him.

He kisses my cheek and then starts jogging to the field. I thought footballers wear those big armor things.

I walk up the stairs and sit on the seat closer to the steps.

Oh, they are definitely those types of guys that are gonna show off.

Especially since there's a girl watching now.

I decided to make him extra distracted. These jeans are so far up my ass that it almost hurts. I stand up turning around I bend over reaching in my bag.

Yes, I'm horny, very horny. I seriously want him but he won't give it to me, why!!!

Once I reach for something random in my bag I pull it outstanding back up straight I turn around and sit back down. I look up.

Ohh. His face is right in front of mine. "Keep teasing me like that, especially in front of the guys and I'll make you regret it," he says his voice sounding seductive with a hint of lust.

"Promise or threat?" Oh, I said that out loud. He chuckles.

"Speechless now?" I ask. "You wait." he walks away jumping over the metal bar to the field.

Hot, damn them veins on his arms, I shudder. Butterflies filled everywhere. I don't wanna wait.

Why do I have to wait?

No one in this area just the footballers and their coach. Once I spot Ryder's eyes on me I bite my bottom lip and grab my chest. Instantly pull away when someone else tries getting a look.

Does he think I missed his boner when he was up here?

Ohhh did I see it? Gonna be painful running around with that. "Well well well." I roll my eyes at the sound of Stacy's voice.

"Yes?" I say shaking my head slightly in annoyance.

She sits down next to me. I move Over a seat. Why would I wanna sit next to her? She moves again next to me. "Can you piss off?" I say.

"No I'm not gonna go until you give me what I want," she says. "And what do you want?" I ask. "Well it's not exactly what I want it's more like giving you information about dating mister big guy down there," she says.

"What?" I ask with an irritated voice. "Well Ryder is controlling if you don't do what he wants he'll get angry, and I don't just mean oh he might yell, he hits. I caught him with an old friend of mine. He cheated on me," she says.

"The reason I'm trying to 'take' him away from you is so that he doesn't do the same," she says.

Her voice doesn't sound the same, it doesn't sound sarcastic like it usually does. "You're a lying piece of shit after everything you've done to me you think I'll believe you?" I ask.

"Please," she says. "No. get out of my face your so annoying," I say. Fuck!

"Okay don't say I didn't warn you. He also won't let you tell him what to do." she stands up and walks off. Now I feel sick I couldn't tell whether she was lying or not.

He hasn't done anything to me but treat me like I'm special I don't believe her I won't believe her.

I watch as Ryder runs around with the ball swooping every guy from their feet to their ass.

I laugh, It goes away quick. Hearing his laugh their laugh. "Stop behaving like this and focus!" The coach shouts after a whistle. "Yes, coach!" All the boys shout.

They're sweating and panting.

Ohh I know I'm taken but that one that just threw a ball is kinda cute. Shut up, Bella. Ryder grabs a bottle of water and marks his way up to the bleachers. "What was she here for?" he asks.

"Just some pep talk completely forgot what she said you made my mind mush," I say. He sits next to me.

He grabs my leg placing it over top of his. He gently strokes my thigh. "You made my mind mush and I'm sure some of the guys as well," he says.

I let out a small giggle, hugging him. He kisses me, pulling me close by my waist my leg falling from his thigh he moves me so I'm on his lap.

Ryder, we're on the bleachers I don't think we can do this here.

His mouth moves to my neck, wow haven't felt this one yet.

It feels good but a little painful. "Hey, you two! Love birds, class time!" One of Ryder's mates shouts. His mouth doesn't stop at my neck.

"Ryder c'mon," I said tugging at his hair. His hands move to my ass squeezing my cheeks. He finally pulls back with a smirk.

"You're mine" he kisses up my neck my head tilts slightly as he sucks on my jaw before bringing his lips back to mine.

"C'mon now Ryder," I say breaking the kiss. "Okay, sorry got carried away," he says. "Mhm." I give him a look with half-lidded eyes. "I actually am sorry." I get off of him we both stand I pick my bag up and start walking.

"Oh and good luck hiding that from everyone," he says grazing my neck with his fingers.

Giving me a smug look as he does. I'm extremely horny and what he did made it even worse.

It's like he's waiting for me to just rip his pants off and ride him or some shit.

The scenarios haven't stopped all day, just wanna feel him between my legs. He holds my hand as we walk back into the school building.

"We have history which is one of our only classes together," He says.

"Yeah, our history teacher only puts a movie on then just goes on his laptop I'm sure he's gonna get fired for not teaching us anything," I say.

"You sitting in the back with me?" he asks.

"Nah I'll pass I don't wanna get annoyed by your friends," I say. We walk into the classroom. It's already dark and a movie is on. "C'mon," he says grabbing my hand and taking me to the back.

But I said I didn't wanna be in the back. He sits in his seat. I sit on the desk, facing away from him.

His arms wrap around my waist. I feel him move. His hands slightly lift my shirt.