47|Prick

I'm at Candy's again. We are in her bathroom and she is pissed. Not as in drunk I mean she's furious.

"I fucking hate that prick!" She shouts.

She's cleaning my face up. I already told dad that I had fallen over the concrete steps at school when I was running.

Which was a lie.

I keep backing them up which leads to more pain.

Axel gave me a fucking broken nose that won't stop bleeding even though I went to the hospital to get it out back into fucking place.

She's cleaning up the little cups and marks on my arms and there is a little bit on my stomach.

Those pricks got me onto the ground and kicked me like I wasn't a human being. My stomach hurts my legs do too.

She isn't pissed about what the boys did because I lied to her too.

She's pissed because of Ryder.

"Girl next time watch your step, stairs hurt," she says. "I'm gonna kill Ryder and Jaxon they can both die in hell because that's exactly where they belong."

Amara walks in and it's a huge surprise to see her in here she lifts my head and starts inspecting me.

"No way fucking stairs can do this," she says her brows furrowing like she's angry.

"I heard Axel talking to the boys talking about how they beat some lil 'bitch' this morning, it was you wasn't it? They ganged up on you?" she asks.

"No, I didn't even see them today," I lied and it sounded convincing to me.

"I'm breaking up with Axel," she says. I get off of the stool. "Why? You guys are so happy together?" I ask.

"You are staying at my house tonight," she says. "Why?" I ask. "Because you are," She says.

"C'mon we'll have a girl's night at my house I have a whole fridge filled with the best alcohol," Amara says.

"C'mon you are coming too," She says to Candy and starts dragging us both out.

"Cool girl's night," I say.

I know this will make me feel better getting drunk and high maybe nasty, with the girls, sounds fun.

"Oh my, this is your car!" Candy shouts at Amara. "Yes it is, you like it?" She grins.

It's a red Mercedes, which suits Amara very well.

...

After blaring music in Amara's car, we are blaring music in her room. We are all on the floor a bottle of vodka each and a load of joints.

We each grabbed a flavor of vodka we wanted and we are gonna play that game I played with Amara over a month ago.

The flavor I have is Rosé, Candy has Cherry and Amara has Peach.

We are tipsy messes though.

Giggling our asses off to the littlest things. "When I first got high I laughed so fuckin hard at the word Lavatory for thirty minutes," Amara says.

We all laugh. "Lavatory such a strange word," Candy says her eyes red raw she's that load with pot.

"Kiss me, Bella," Amara says yanking me closer to her which makes us laugh.

"I want a kiss too," Candy pouts. "After you've kissed me plenty already," I say.

"You are taking a photo because I need a new lock screen," Amara says handing Candy her phone.

"Come to mama," she says and cups my cheeks we both giggle as we lean in to kiss each other. "Ooo damn just took thirty pictures in five seconds," I hear Candy say.

It was a quick peck then we pull away. "The more the merrier," Amara says taking her phone.

I stand up and move to sit on Candy's lap. Amara puts her phone up.

"Kiss for Candy?" Amara says to me.

"Come here seggsy bish," I tell Candy and kiss her. It's another quick kiss but Amara gets plenty of photos.

"C'mon you two next," I say. "Here is my phone, take as many photos as you want," she says.

What makes things awesome is that Amara is like 5,9 so she makes us look tiny.

I burp and we all laugh from that. "Kiss! Already!" I exclaim. They lock lips within seconds of Candy sitting on Amara's lap.

Ohhh they are going much deeper than the quick pecks I did.

I see a bit of tongue and hand movements. Candy is wearing a white silk nightgown but she has fishnet stockings on.

The outfit suits her so well. We are all in a pair of Amara's nightgowns besides Amara she's in PJ pants.

Candy added the fishnet stockings because she wanted to look hot for our little party and Amara seems to be enjoying it.

I record Amara's hand movements against Candy.

Damn Amara is wanting to put her hand between Candy's legs. Candy opens her legs a bit just as I see Amara's tongue slide into Candy's mouth.

I'm screaming internally for them.

This looks hot but I can't even imagine doing something like this with a girl.

Candy moves and straddles Amara, she was originally sitting on her sideways. My eyes go wide slightly.

Candy's hands are moving to. I scream in my head again when I zoom in and see Amara's hand at Candy's breast.

"You seem like the type of girl that would have a strap?" Candy pants pulling away.

Amara goes extremely red frown that question then clears her throat. "Yes, I do, but we'll use it later," She says.

I cut the record button.

Candy gets off of her and wobbles a bit.

Did I miss something?

I look back through the video. I must have zoned out because I see Candy struggling slightly to kiss Amara and Amara's hand that wasn't on Candy's boob is BETWEEN CANDYS LEGS.

My mouth gapes how did I miss that!

"You have fun getting fingered?" I ask. "Oh fuck yeah," she says.

Amara lifts her hand and shows that it's wet before taking her finger into her mouth. "She really does taste like Candy," Amara says.