88|Peace

I'm still flushed from when Harley was in my room. He's been all of a sudden all I think about, every thought is about him, and every touch I make reminds me of his.

I can't sleep.

Everything I do reminds me of Harley, it makes me think of Harley it doesn't leave me alone.

I could never imagine being with him. A total asshole but he's... Broken.

Maybe I can fix him, no that's silly of me... Maybe I can have something causal with him like enemies with benefits?

God, am I really going that crazy?

Something keeps pulling me toward this bastard, it's irritating the fuck out of me.

Ha God, I fucking hate you for making me think and pull towards Harley, you bastard, you like people like him, don't you?

Making me think a guy like him has potential!

You wanna know what he actually has?

FUCKING ISSUES!

Would I like him to spread my legs and take me to town?

YES!

And that's the problem, he's an asshole, someone that treats me like absolute shit, and here I am thinking about how deep he can get inside of my vagina!

I just wanna sleep without feeling horny and touch deprived sex deprived and anything deprived.

I want him to leave me alone.

Unless he can give me an orgasm.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't want to see Harley ever again. I hope I get hit by a train and next time that bastard sees me is in my coffin on my way to hell!

After a quick fuck obviously.

He won't leave my head, my poor brain is rotting.

And it's all his fault. He won't leave my head, he decided to no longer physically fuck with me so now he's fucking with me mentally and if he thinks i'm gonna fall for his tricks.

I've learnt...

Kinda.

BECAUSE! Of his cousin, I have major trust issues and also because of Ryder and my fucking stepdad!

I can't sleep... Did I mention that already?

I think I did i'm that brained fuck I can't think properly.

When did all this happen? Is it because he showed a little something different from his usual that i'm falling for him because his DAD died!

I miss David I really do but I want his son between my legs instead of that massive body of his.

Oh great.

My mind is a mess what is wrong with me.

"Fuck!"

I hear a loud banging noise coming from my dad's wall. "Shut the fuck up Bella, go to sleep you have school tomorrow!"

Oh, that's right My summer was fucked, I fell for my enemy, I fell for my enemy's dad and nearly got into bed with him. He died we all mourned and then.

BOOM!

Surprise mother fuckers Bella Thompson has fallen yet again for someone that doesn't give one fucking shit about her.

I'm all for the toxic men apparently.

I still find Jaxon very attractive but I hope he stays happy fucking his sister most nights, I heard them even the day David died so much for grieving.

I shed a few tears.

HARLEY FUCK OFF I AIN'T THINKING OF YOU!

"Darling."

Just how he says some things though... That accent is deeper and firmer then Jaxon's and it makes my pants fall down and bend over for him.

Not literally.

I just wanna sleep I really, really wish to have my legs sprea- fuck off Harley before I start fighting you.

I whine and roll face down in my pillow and I scream.

My door opens. "You are moving to the other side of the house tomorrow," Dad says.

"Good riddance, I won't be hearing you playing cops and robbers with Skyler anymore!" I exclaim.

"Go to sleep before I force-feed you a sleeping pill, I have work tomorrow and you have school it is nearly two in the morning and you've been screaming in your pillow since yesterday."

"Good night Bella," He says and closes the door.

More like slams it but anywho.

Oh yes, good news I can't go to sleepovers on school nights.

Fuckin! fuckin! fuckin!

I wanna cuddle Decklan and whine and cry to him about my mistakes of starting to enjoy Harley's company.

I always want Harley around why!

Why won't you let me fall for Decklan, he's someone nicer but NO! You want me to fall for someone that has tripped me over and beaten me countless times!

Maybe I have brain damage?

Do I even have a brain? With my thoughts... I don't think so.

Sleep Bella. Sleep Bella.

GO TO SLEEP YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

I can't sleep I'm too wide awake with the scenario of Harley having me pinned against his bed with my legs wide open having me moaning loudly.

Us for once disturbing the peace.