58|Virginity

When I arrive Candy is already at my car window. "Nice car," she says. "You look like you got fucked hard," I say.

"She's great with the strap," She giggles. "Dick is so good I don't understand how you haven't had it yet," She says.

"Oh trust me I want it badly," I say.

"Axel is coming over didn't you say?" She asks. "Yeah, he is," I say.

"I have condoms and a guest bedroom, it's all yours tonight," she says. "Knowing you, you'd probably put your ear against the door," I say.

"No, I'd be completely focused on tits in my bed," she says.

"Before I came here guess what?" I ask. "What?"

"My period started, so no, all I will have is great terrible pains that I always get on my period and a tampon up my vagina instead of a penis," I say.

"Period sex is common, and if your pains are so bad I suggest getting birth control not the best choice though," She says.

"Dad would think I want it to have sex," I say. "So he literally says to just use protection," she says.

"By the way, if your dad was younger, fuck I'd want him between my legs," she says.

"Ah... Gross, anyway, what's for dinner i'm starving?" I ask.

"Axel's dick for you, and Amara for me," She says. I finally get out of the car and we walk into her house.

Her dad is gone for a whole week on some job trip.

So we have the whole house to ourselves until he comes back. By the time we sit down, there is a knock at the door.

I open it for Candy and it's Axel.

"Oh wow, I like the outfit," he says. I close the door after letting him inside.

"How has your day been?" He asks me his hands instantly grab my butt as he hugs me. "It's been good, better now that I've seen you," I say.

He lifts me. I love these types of hugs, since he's so tall it makes it easier to hug him when he's holding me up.

I wrap my arms around his neck just as he kisses me.

I'm trying my hardest not to get too attached to Axel because he could just break my heart at any given moment.

We aren't together or anything because I'm wanting a big break after seeing Ryder kissing his slut of an ex well girlfriend even though technically I've moved on from him.

Heard fake news that Stacy was pregnant but apparently it was another guy's baby and not Ryders.

I find that funny because she fucked around with Ryder.

It's not my problem anyway.

Axel is much sexier and irresistible than them. This will be the first night we are sharing a bed together and I'm gonna find it harder to not let him touch me.

But i'm on my period so... No for now.

"Pizza anyone?" Amara asks interrupting my kiss with Axel.

"Yes, I'm starving," I say.

He lets me down after patting my butt and I walk to the kitchen. "Only thing i'm hungry for is right here," Axel whispers, standing behind me.

He leans down and kisses my neck which makes me squirm and lift my shoulder.

"Shush stop it," I say.

"You gonna tell me what you and Harley did in the closet or Nah?" Amara asks. "We didn't do anything, all I did was take his joint and put it in my pants and told him if he wanted it he can get it."

"Did he get it?" She asks.

"Yep, he did, but his hand was straight out and he didn't give one fuck about putting the thing in his mouth."

"Axel had sex with Paige, Asher expected it, he's currently heartbroken though," she says.

He didn't mention he had sex with her. We aren't together anyway so it isn't my problem. He can do what he wants.

He presses his crotch against my ass while I lean on the bench, watching as Amara makes food.

"Axel go away I need girl talk with Bella," She says. "But... But..."

"Go away Axel," she says and he walks away. I giggle. "If you guys have sex, I have lube if you think you aren't wet enough down there," She says.

"My period started so I won't be doing anything," I say.

"I lost my virginity on my period, can tell you right now if I wasn't I probably wouldn't have a good experience like I did," She says.

"I just feel like he'd be grossed out," I say. "We've had sex on my period, he did not give one shit about it."

"If you aren't comfortable doing it tonight he will be totally fine with it too, like waiting," She says.

"We aren't even together, we probably won't, I feel like it's another guy out of my league," I say.

"Yeah, you being too hot for them," She says.