37|Girlfriend

"What's your dream?" I ask, sitting on the couch with my legs on Ryder's lap. He's over a lot lately.

"My dream? Well besides the dream to make you happy. I'd say becoming a race car driver," he says. "I'd watch you race," I say.

"Yeah? I'd win for you," he winks.

Your face is getting real close boy. "Oh, that's so cute." I haven't gotten anywhere with this how do I take it further with him.

What if he doesn't wanna take anything any further?

I'm in an oversized tee with sweatpants.

"Oh I've been meaning to ask you something?" he says. What if he's gonna make his move. "Yeah?" I ask.

"Go to prom with me?" he asks.

Not the question I was hoping for. "But the people Ryder... seeing us together there they'll..."

"I don't care what they think. I wanna go with you. Please Stacy won't leave me alone about it," he says.

"I don't know Ryder she doesn't leave me alone either," I say. "Please I wanna dance with you," he says.

"I don't know how to dance," I say. "Me either." he chuckles.

Making me giggle. "Will we still be as close as we are now in time for prom that's a month away?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow.

"You serious? I ain't leaving your side," he says. I sit up.

He knows where I'm going. His hands move to my waist as I straddle him. "You aren't leaving my side?" I ask raising a brow and giving him a questioning look.

"Never. Ever. Ever," he says his voice deep as he says it.

"Is that saying something?" I cock my head to the side. "Whatcha talking about?" he asks giving me the same questioning look as I am.

I just look at him.

His face lights up. "You saying yes to prom?" he asks and I groan in annoyance. "What I'm not gonna force you to come with me but I'd really like you there," he says.

"Never mind it doesn't matter. Yes Ryder I will go to prom with you on one condition, your ass best not disappear halfway through it."

"Won't get a guy as good as me," he says, and gives me a smirk and I frown. He chuckles.

"Bella?" he asks.

"Yes." I cross my arms over my chest his eyes instantly go to my cleavage. "Hello, big boy my eyes are up here," I say.

"Sorry you do realize you're very distracting," he says.

I sigh. "What did you wanna ask me?" I question. "Oh see you made my mind mush give me a second," he smirks.

He's playing games he knows what I'm wanting him to ask and he knows he wants it too.

"Annabella," he says. "Yes?" I ask. "Will you. Be. My. Best friend." he chuckles. I furrow my eyebrows which makes him laugh.

"I'm kidding Bell. Will you be... My Girlfriend?" he asks.

I sigh. "Yes. You pain in the ass," I say. He hugs me.

"I like playing dumb with you like the first few times. You. Met me. I asked you what your name was but I knew what it was," he says.

When he hugged me it dipped me down onto his...

Calm down Bella it's just Ryder. My breathing gets heavy. I don't think I should've moved onto his lap. "You okay?" he asks worry fills his eyes.

"Bella? Are you okay?" he asks. I gulp. "Yeah, don't know what's going on," I say. "Did I do something?" he asks.

"No. No, you didn't it's okay, I was just having an uncomfortable flashback." I shake my head. "It's just..." I get off of his lap. "I just had a thought this asshole. That's all," I say.

"Sorry I ruined the moment."

"No. You didn't. It's okay I won't ever hurt you," he says.

"I know..." I say. "C'mere." he hugs me. "I promise I won't ever hurt you. I'm not like that crowd," he says.

"I never said you were. I'm sorry," I say. "Don't say sorry okay. I don't care what you think of me as long as you know I do care about you," he says.

Hey, this dude is my boyfriend.

Hm. I crash my head into his chest.

Oh great now you think of it Bella. He and Stacy have probably had ya know done it, what if he's done it with multiple girls.

Jealousy. Jealousy.

Makes the pit in my stomach feel like it's been stabbed.

I'm sure he knows I'm a virgin.

Don't ruin another moment. "You okay baby?" he asks.

My heart beats fast and my stomach flips with zoo animals.

I'm in a daze now. It's like he can flick a switch with my emotions and make me instantly happy.

"Mhm," I say with a smile on my face. "You like me calling you baby," he smirks.

"Mhm." Keep saying it seriously I won't get sick of it. "Well... Baby what you wanna do?" he asks.

"Can we go for a walk on the beach the suns is still a little bit out?" I ask.

"Yeah if you want to," he says. I nod my head. Scenarios fill my head about what we can do on the beach.

Sexual things.

I hope that's normal. Thinking about sex every damn second.

But I feel like doing it on the beach would be sandy and uncomfortable. No, I am not planning on having sex with him.

Well, ya know... Yet.

Why won't this stuff leave my mind? He's driving me insane and he hasn't even touched any parts like that of me.

Yeah, he's grabbed my ass. Yes, he's smacked it but that isn't like that.

"Why are you staring at me like that baby?" he asks. Damn, I just got to the good part of my daydream.

"You're just really attractive." I nod my head with a smile.

"I think that's the first time you've complimented me," he says.

"What? Really? I swear I have. You're very attractive," I say giddy smile across my face. He smiles.

"You're very very VERY beautiful," he says. I roll my eyes. "Pfft no, I'm not," I say.

He glared at me. "Excuse me? You are gorgeous, pretty, beautiful, adorable, and very attractive." he mocks me with the last one.

"Exccuuuuse me? You're the adorable one." I raise an eyebrow.

I miss the barely any affectional relationship I had with Jaxon.

____
This was cringe forgive me please? 💀