69|Boy

I woke up in a hospital bed. My eyes hurt and I can't even open my mouth it's that sore. My neck is burning and I feel stitches.

My eyes are barely open but I can just see through my watery eyes.

Everywhere is blurry.

My eyes are open but I can't see. I see a blob or something come near me and then a bright light is shone into my eyes.

"Can you hear me? Do you know where you are?"

It's a doctor. I blink a few times then my vision starts to get clearer. The first thing I do is burst into tears from the pain.

My neck hurts so much. "You need to lay down you'll open your wound," the doctor said gently moving me to lay down.

I look around.

"We are just gonna run some tests to see how you are doing," he says and checks my heart and all other things.

"Who brought me here?" I ask my voice straining it hurts so much. "Someone around your age, he said he found you on the ground after hearing you scream, he's from your area," he says.

"Can I see who it is please?" I ask and gulp.

Henry wouldn't have gotten away with playing as someone my age, so where is he?

"Right away ma'am but please you need rest so stay laying down, your father has just gone to get something to eat he'll be back," he says. I can't nod. "Yes," I say.

My dad is gonna be here?

My heart starts racing, I mean it makes sense since he's my next of kin. They have to ring him with whatever happens to me.

The doctor leaves.

I don't remember what happened but I remember Henry taking me and I was with him for much longer than I thought.

Did I try killing myself? Or did he try killing me?

I see dad walks in looking like he hadn't gotten any sleep his eyes are on his phone so he hasn't noticed i'm awake and he has a tray of coffees.

He puts his phone in his pocket and looks up. The coffees are quickly placed on that moveable table one falling over he placed it down that quick.

He's beside me within a second. He leans down and hugs me. "I searched everywhere," he said.

I can hear him crying. I slowly move my hands up so that it's less painful when I go to hug him.

"I missed you," I say and feel my tears from before continuing.

"The whole Van Dyk family was out searching for you too. Amara and Candy, they were so scared," he says.

"I was scared," He adds.

"And the Vozenilek's were looking too," he says.

That means Axel was searching for me... Jaxon probably wasn't even though he's a Van Dyk, Harley definitely wasn't, Jaxon's dad was probably, and I know Amara was.

"Dad how long has it been since you slept?" I ask when he moves away.

He shrugs. "The only times I'd sleep is passing out because I was so tired, I checked security cameras at the school and everything, Skyler tried sneaking sleeping pills into my drinks or food whenever I was searching for you too hard, I couldn't sleep."

"I just wanted to know you were okay, I wanted you back home, I wanted you safe, I felt useless the whole time you were gone."

"We took him in yesterday, I've never been so happy to put someone on death row, he hurt a lot of women."

"How did you find him?" I ask. "He tried killing himself in the basement, apparently he thought you killed yourself but this now said he heard screaming so he checked the house and noticed you were alive."

The doctor walks back in and a guy behind him.

I don't know who he is.

"If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be here," Dad says.

"What did you say your name was again?" Dad ass the guy. "Uh... It's Jacob, sir," He says. I woke up and found out a gorgeous boy saved me!

My dad wipes his eyes to make it look less like he just sobbed into my shoulder.

"Thank you, so much for saving her, I don't know how to thank you," dad says shaking the boy's hand.

"I'm happy to help, I wasn't just gonna ignore what was making my stomach hurt," he says.

"Dad you can... Stop shaking his hand now," I say with a small chuckle. "Oh, sorry didn't notice," he says pulling his hand away.

"You want a drink?" Dad asks. "Can I even drink?" I ask my throat still sore.

"I'm sure you can," he says turning to the doctor, and the doctor nods.

I open my arms slowly. "I'm more of a hugger, and I wanna thank you for helping me," I say to the guy.

His face goes red like he's never hugged a girl before.

He walks toward me.

_____
Such a cheeky number of chapters

Glad I finally made a green flag dad I love Tyler.