20|Villain

Five years ago

I adore my mother but I've been questioning if she feels the same way about me. I'm watching a movie in my room. It's a barbie movie, I like barbie.

Dad always buys me a new doll all the time. I haven't seen him since last weekend and I can't wait for later today because he's coming to pick me up to spend the weekend with him.

I'm all warm in my bed since it's cold and only early in the morning.

I'm hugging my favorite toy crowded by my other stuffies on the bed.

They keep me warm and I feel so comfy.

The door swings open and in walks my stepdad. He's holding a beer already even though it's early in the morning.

He stumbles in and I sit up when he gets to my bed.

"Is daddy here?" I ask and gasp when I feel a cold beer smack across my face. It makes me whimper and I start to sob.

"Lay back down," he says getting onto the bed.

He flicks the tv off and tosses the remote to the floor then turns my lamp off so the room is dim.

"What are you doing, I was watching that?" I ask rubbing my eye still trying not to cry.

He shoves me down and I start to panic. "Mummy!" I scream out. He throws my teddy out of my hands and dumps the rest of the teddies to the floor.

Why is he taking his pants off? I'm panting as mum walks in.

"What are you doing Henry?" She asks. "You know what I'm doing," he smirks at her.

"Lemme go grab my camera first," she says and walks out of the room.

He grabs at my flannels and rips at the buttons until they all pop and my shirt open. He tosses it to the ground and pulls my pants off just leaving me in my singlet and knickers.

"Please leave me alone," I sob and try using my little strength to get him away from me.

The tears won't stop.

"I want my daddy, where is-" He can't help you princess just like he can't help anyone else now be a good girl and smile for the camera," he says when my mother walks in.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I whimper.

"Don't worry I'm just going to make you feel good, you just have to give it time." I try backing away from him but he keeps me still.

His hand slides up my thigh and I pinch him.

Mum has a camera near my face and then moves it to my parts.

Pinching him didn't work.

All I can do is sob and feel helpless. "Why are you doing this?" I cry.

"It's for your own good, you think I want some other asshole taking what's mine? So i'm taking it now before someone else does," he says and starts touching me...