50|Stunt

"I want it in this life though," he says following after me. "I want nothing to do with you Jaxon just leave it be, there is plenty of other girls you can fuck up, you aren't doing it to me again."

"I'm sorry, please, just come back into the room and let me talk," He says. "No, I don't even wanna be alone with you anymore," I say. "Bella, please."

"I'd rather stay single than get hurt again," I say. "I won't hurt you again I promise," he says and moves to his knees.

He grabs my leg to halt me. "Please one more chance?"

"Don't you want what we had back? I fucking miss it, I always fuck up before I realize what I have, I couldn't function seeing you move on so I made it seem like I didn't care by kissing other girls and just being a dick."

"Please one more chance and if I fuck up just fucking kill me, I won't be able to live knowing I'm that fucked up that I hurt you again even though I don't want to."

I frown at myself. "Fine."

He quickly stands up and I put my hand against his chest before he comes any closer.

"We aren't doing anything though, you have a week to prove that you want me, no girls, no being a dick, we are not together until you prove it," I say.

"Okay," He nods. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me.

"Put me down Jaxon," I whine.

"Okay... Okay okay, I'm just excited," he says and puts me back down.

"I'm bored and I want you to chill with me," He says. "Will you try anything on me?" I ask. "I can't promise I won't because you are too damn distracting," He says.

"I'll try though, try not to."

"I'll watch your favorite movie with you if it's still your favorite movie," he says. "It's not but I can show you my favorite one," I say.

"I'll do anything," he says.

"Okay well carry me because my legs are too tired," I say. He doesn't hesitate to lift me up. After he walks into his room he practically pulls a WWE stunt on me to throw me on the bed.

I'll be honest.

It left me nearly pissing myself I was laughing so hard.

"How far did that Ryder guy get with you?" He asks. "Ummm. A little further than you did, we had a shower together and he almost fingered me but his parents interrupted."

"I'll get further than that," He says.

"I already have, on the weekend? Remember?" He smirks. "Technically you cheated on him with the way you were begging for me to fuck you, you also begged me last night," he chuckles.

I roll my eyes.

"We got almost completely naked on the weekend we were that close to fucking," I sigh and facepalm.

"Wanna do it again?" He winks.

"Nope, you are not going near my vagina until two weeks of proving you want me and only me," I say.

"You said one though?" He pouts. "Pussy needs an extra week," I smile innocently.

"I noticed you seem more confident about yourself," he says gesturing to my thighs seeing that I'm only in a dress.

"Nah I just got to the point where I don't give a fuck about anything," I say.

You ruined me Jaxon.

"I'm really sorry about what I said about them, I really hate myself for saying that to you," he says.

You kissed my scars and then told me I ruined my legs.

...

It's Wednesday I'm at school and hanging out with Amara on the other side of the school, I believe this is where Harley and that hang out. Amara is graduating this year, it fucking sucks.

But she isn't letting me out of her sight.

"There you are been looking for you," She says to Harley who randomly ass showed up out of nowhere with knuckles that look red and raw there are cuts too.

Amara hands me a joint and lights it for me. "You enjoying being single?" I ask her. "Yep are you? I get to have fun with more girls so I don't give a fuck."

"I'm fine, currently hating that I can't like a girl, why do I obsess over boys when they just stomp on your heart?" I sigh.

"I thought I could pull a footballer when they are either gay or a player," I say.

"Yeah kinda surprised too because he seems far from your type, especially after Jaxon," she says.

I haven't mentioned to her that I'm giving Jaxon yet another chance.

"How was Candy yesterday?" Amara asks Harley. "Huh?" he asks. "You had sex with her didn't you?" She asks.

"No, she had sex with the other fuck wit for once it wasn't Jaxon," he says with a frown.

Okay, i'm gonna ask. "Why are your knuckles bleeding?" I ask. He glares at me. "I beat the shit out of Axel for hurting Amara," he says and takes another drag of his cigarette.

He walks away. "Amara... I gave Jaxon a second chance," I say and she snaps her head toward me.

"You fucking crazy!" she exclaims.

"You and Ryder ended literally yesterday what is wrong with you!"

"I'm not gonna love him the way I did when we first started, I won't get attached to him like I did last time," I say.

"You better fucking not or I'm whooping both yalls arses."

_____
Happy fifty chapters 😱