95|Protection

Dad looks unbelievably shocked as we eat dinner. I forced Harley to join us. Dad is trying everything to not even glance up at us. I find it amusing.

"So um..." Dad clears his throat. "How is everyone at your house... Harley?" Harley ignores him so I smack my elbow into his rib.

He winces. "Goo... They're good."

"Okay I have something to say that is bothering me since the second Harley said it, and I wanna say it now before it never gets mentioned again," I say, staring straight at Skyler.

She looks at me frightened, but more like frightened of losing what she has now.

"Bella, she apologized in the hall when I saw her earlier today, she was in tears and everything, and she also mentioned that Antonio forced her to," Harley whispers.

"Harley you are defending someone that could have done it to someone else, not just you," I whisper back.

"Speak privately with her, not in front of your father it could ruin your father," He says.

Since when is he caring about people?

"No, i'll speak to my father privately and have him question her," I say.

"That sounds better, she'd probably lying," he says. Dad stands up. "Are you pregnant?" He questions.

"No, why would I be?"

Oh... I forgot he walked in on us. Skyler pulls dad down back to his seat. "You've been having sex it can happen," dad gulps.

"We've had sex twice and twice only both times with protection," I say.

Now this dinner is quite awkward.

"So he's probably knocked up more girls than he can chew," dad says.

"Ah you must have missed heard me, dad," I say. "No, I clearly heard it," he says. "I was his first as well," I say.

"Aw, that's sweet-" Shut up Skyler," I say. "You don't speak to her that way," He raises his voice. "I'll speak to her however I want with especially what I know," I scowl.

Skyler looks like she's about to panic. Dad sits back down. "Can... Can I speak with you... Alone Bella?" She asks.

I huff. "Dinners getting cold you can wait," I say.

"Calm down Bella," Harley says. "You mustn't realize how bad that is," I say to him.

"I'm eighteen in a few days it's practically no use," he says. "She apologized that's all I care about."

"She could have done something to Ryan," I whisper.

"Yes but she might not have done it to anyone, my brother isn't like David remember? I most definitely believe that she was forced."

I sigh and keep eating.

...

I'm leaning against the hall wall, she's there in front of me with her pregnant belly. "Your dad already knows what happened," she says. "I told him that my ex, Antonio, forced me to do those things to Harley."

"He's already taken Antonio but apparently he can't do anything to him because he's I dunno, this powerful guy that could destroy all of us."

I already see tears rolling down her face, I don't know whether they are real or not.

"I love your father, and I never touched Ryan, I never touched anyone but Harley and Jaxon," She says.

"What was Antonio like?" I ask.

"He was sweet at first then about three months in I found out I was pregnant, he brutally punched my stomach which killed the baby, he manipulated me into thinking it was for our own good, he became more and more abusive then started making me do things I wasn't comfortable with."

"He said he'd kill everyone I love and that no one would believe me if I told anyone, he made me feel like shit."

"I love your dad and I love you and I'll love my little girl, my only dream was to become a mother, Antonio nearly ruined my chance because he gave me body problems by calling me fat which made me not eat which made me not healthy enough to carry a child, but i've never been so healthy in my life like I am now, your father is definitely written by a woman," she says.

"I'm only gonna believe you because my dad does," I say.

"Please Bella, I don't want you thinking differently of me, I care so much about you," she says.

"I need a moment to think," I say. I am so glad I now live in my little sister's old room, it's much bigger than my original one and it's also far from my dad's room so I can be a little louder.

I am annoyed which has made me horny so I hope Harley is in bed with his dick out when I arrive.

And for once my father knows about the man in my bed.

Is he happy? No, but he said he can't control what I do and that as long as we are safe he's fine with whatever we do.

He even offered money for birth control but what he doesn't know is that... I'd make Harley pay for it if he wants to go raw.

"Oh c'mon don't cry. Hug me," I say, she's a weeping mess, definitely the pregnancy hormones.

I hug her and my shoulder is already wet with her tears and snot.

Gross.

____
Sorry for being twenty-one hours late 🙄🤚