61|Weird

Were basically hugging naked hugging each other in the water. My arms and legs are wrapped around him. His arms are wrapped around my waist.

The water is nice and Axel is really enjoying my boobs.

Hearing the waves as we watch the sunset. I'm glad this is a private beach because if it wasn't my ass would not be almost naked.

He gently kisses my collarbone then to my shoulder.

I giggle when he reaches my neck.

I don't know how people can stay still for neck kisses. He kisses up my neck to my jaw, he's just kissing not marking me or anything just leaving a trail of wet kisses.

My nails comb through the bottom of his hair at the back of his neck.

When he reaches my lips his tongue is already in my mouth.

I was drenched all over the second we got in here because he threw me in the water, I laughed hysterically for a good ten minutes.

He lifts me up higher on his body and I giggle when he breaks the kiss. "They look so good, I want my mouth on them," he says, gawking at my small perky breasts.

I smirk at him. "Go on then," I say.

"Really?" he rasps.

Man looks like he's been dreaming about my boobs since the day he was born. His mouth is slightly open as he lustfully looks at my breasts.

"Yes," I say. He lifts me up a little bit more and I feel my thighs out of the water a bit.

"You sure? You have two seconds to say no," He says moving his mouth closer to my breast. Here comes another lie.

"You are acting like I haven't had a mouth on my tits before," I say.

"Hm, okay then," He says, and his mouth latches onto one of my nipples. I gasp.

His tongue rolls around my nipple and it tickles. It feels good too. He sucks on my breast, wow this is actually really stimulating. Can you have nipple orgasms?

I have no idea guess i'm gonna have to look that up.

His hands move to my butt to keep me up.

I push his mouth away. "Axel there is someone watching," I say glancing near the trail we had to walk to get here.

He pulls me closer to cover my chest.

"You can get out if you cover your chest and get your shirt on but i'm stuck until it's dark," He says.

"It's dark time in like ten minutes, the sun is nearly down," I say.

"When I find out who's stalking us I'm gonna kill," he says. "They just think you are so sexy and wanted to know who the ugly bitch was," I say.

He frowns at me. "Don't have me throw you," he says.

I giggle and move my arms back around his neck. My chest against his and I'm pretty sure he can see how red that's made my face.

"No, but seriously who is watching us," I say.

"I don't know but we should be careful they could be someone that could hurt us," he says.

I look back at the trail and don't see anyone.

"I don't see them maybe we could quickly get dressed," I say.

"Okay I have five seconds to put a pair of pants on I won't worry about a shirt," He says. "I'm only worried about putting a shirt on," I say. "Okay three seconds and we run to the clothes," he says.

I place my hands over my boobs to cover them. I see Axel's hands move down to cover his cock.

"Three... Two... One."

...

Have no clue who it was maybe it was someone random that wanted to watch to see if we'd fuck. But I'm still kind of weirded out by it. Axel had left after dropping me off at home.

I told dad that I went swimming and that some weird dude was watching us but I didn't catch their face.

Dad said that it was probably a person that wanted to also go swimming but stumbled across us so I decided to just brush it off and continue my night.

I had dinner currently getting dressed for bed because I had just finished with a shower and also brushed my teeth.

Axel sent me my goodnight kisses.

I thought it was cute.

He wants to come over but I told him that tomorrow he can because I just wanna have a night alone.

I'm always with someone and never have time to myself anymore so this is much needed.

I haven't even been able to masturbate in months. My clit needs attention, especially after all the boys I've dealt with.

I turned the lights out and climbed into bed.

____
Sorry it took like 24 hours to post 🙄