113|Closet

"I thought we only played these games at high school parties?" Harley whispers to me. "I thought so too, but apparently they are at college parties as well but more... Sexual," I whisper back.

We are playing truth or dare and some small ass four foot off the ground girl just got dared to do seven minutes in heaven with one of the jocks.

He was massive next to her, I think he is taller than Harley by three inches, believe he's a basketballer.

The girl looked like a child compared to him, she is also the shortest person in the room and he was the tallest, she was tiny next to me, how would his dick even fit in her!

We both are a little tipsy, I'm sitting on Harley's lap in the corner of the lounge in this frat house.

"If I could go back in time, we so would have done something with seven minutes in heaven," he tells me.

"You enjoyed putting your hand in my pants didn't you?" I ask.

He nods slowly. "I was so nervous to do it though that's why I put my hand in and straight back out."

I pout. "Aw, you aren't nervous at all now though, surprised you aren't in me right now," I say.

"I'm surprised too," he says.

"Okay, seven minutes is up." The host says he's wanting to become a doctor which I think is quite an adorable dream.

For a frat guy, he seems nice.

He opens the door revealing the TWENTY-FIVE-year-old girl stumbles out like she's drunk but she's clearly dick fucked up.

I can't believe she's older than me by four years.

"Truth or dare... Kacey," The girl says panting only a little.

"Dare," he says. Kacey is the host of the party. "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Annabella," she says.

Why seven minutes in heaven? Literally, there are so many other dares!

"I'll kill him if he tries anything," Harley whispers to me.

"I know you will, I won't do anything with him I won't even talk if we don't have to," I say and move off of his lap.

"Ladies first," he says opening the door, and when I enter it reeks of sex.

The door closes when he enters, I sit on a crate and cross my leg over the other. He sits opposite of me.

"Is he your sweetheart?" he asks. "Yeah," I ask. "Okay, I won't try something then, I may be a frat guy but ruining relationships isn't my thing."

"Why did you decide to become a doctor?" I ask. "Same reason you wanna become one," he says.

"How did-" We are in the same classes, I see you around all the time, what's he here for?" he asks.

"He is wanting to become like his father aka his adoptive father who was a detective before he died," I say.

"He doesn't think he can do it though, he always doubts himself."

"Guess everyone wants to secretly help people, no offense to him but he doesn't seem like the type of guy who wants to help out," he says and I frown.

He helps me out.

"You don't either, I thought you were we gonna be a dick and try and ruin my relationship, I mean you might try I don't know yet," I say.

"I didn't mean to speak about him that way, it's just the tattoos and stuff make him look more badass than a detective."

"He's gonna make a great detective," I say.

"How did you guys meet?" he asks. "Pushed me off of a chair and when I look up at him it was love at first sight," I say then laugh.

"For him at least," I add.

"When did you begin liking him?" he asks. "Oh he was hot but I never imagined us together we were complete opposites," I say.

"Hm. It's usually the opposites that attract," he says.

That explains why i'm not attracted to you.

"How old are you?" I ask. "Twenty-four," he says. "And you?" he asks. "Twenty-one," I say. "How old is he?" he asks.

"Twenty-two," I say.

"He's only twenty-two and that ripped? When did he start working out?" he asks. "I've been working out since I was twenty and can't get that big."

"He's been working out since he became a teen because his dad would teach him to defend himself, they called it training not really working out, but he's always working out when he isn't busy trying to touch my tits," I say and he chuckles.

"Every guy's weakness is boobs," He says.

"Oh yeah, I realized," I say.

"You think he'd wanna be friends?"

He's starting to give off not just friends vibes. "Are you attracted to him?" I ask. He clears his throat. My mouth gapes.

"It's hard liking women when a guy like that exists," he says. "You've got a point, he is very sexy," I say.

"I'm sure he'd wanna be friends but I'm sorry I don't think he's into guys," I say.

"That's fine I don't want anything I'd rather be friends than no one," he says. "I mean i'm gay but some women are so pretty like you are gorgeous but he is too but you aren't gorgeous in a romantic way to me he is though."

"Noted, you are bi, gay, or pan..? You like trans?" I ask.

"Well some are attractive but I can't imagine dating a trans I have no idea why, so i'll stick with gay like I'll support trans but I won't date one and I won't date a girl either."

"I only like men so yeah understandable," I say.

"By men I mean Harley."

He chuckles. "Have you done anything with a guy?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Nope, they can be intimidating and I would like to find one that I know I'd be able to top," he said.

"Seven minutes is up."

The door swings open, of course, it was Harley who opened the door.

I stand from the crate. "Don't worry it isn't me he likes," I say and pat Harley's chest after reassuring him.

He gives me a confused look.

"He didn't try anything on you did he?" Harley asks as we exit the closet. "No, he wants to try something with another person," I say stopping myself from laughing.

I turn to Kacey. "I really came out of the closet, quite literally too," He whispers to me.

"You haven't told anyone?" I ask him with a giggle and he nods. Harley makes even guys fall for him by just existing.