96|Game

Just when I'm about to leave the empty classroom with my papers in search of the teacher I meed someone is in my way.

That someone; Harley.

He's standing at the door looking like he's been gawking at my ass for twenty minutes. "Harley, move please," I say.

Instead of saying anything he backs me away from the door and closes it.

Leaving us locked in the empty classroom. He grabs my hips. I know what he's wanting, and i'm kinda wanting it too but I'm super busy.

I recently got on birth control aka two days ago. But would he really wanna try raw in a classroom?

I count every time we've had sex, not in the creepy way more of in the 'i'm interested to know' kinda way.

Exactly four times, well I include the one we didn't get to finish as well, we had sex once but obviously, my dad interrupted but that night we had sex and actually finished then we had sex yesterday but we used a condom and boy does he wanna try without one badly.

He snaps his fingers pointing in the direction of the teacher's desk.

"I am busy we have no time for this you can wait," I say.

"Harley we aren't having sex right now," I say as he practically guides me to the teacher's desk.

"There is always time," he says.

"Harley no I'm busy," I say as he moves me to lay against the desk, on my stomach. He's bent me over it.

This fucker.

I stand up straight and face him. "No, not right now," I say he spins me back around. "Just be quiet and take my dick," he says.

"Harley." I stand back up straight and turn around once again. "No, I have assignments and stuff to hand in I'm ten minutes early can't you just wait?" I ask.

He ignores me and turns me back around, lifting my skirt this time.

He presses down on my back and makes my chest squish against the desk.

I'm occupied I have a busy schedule today unlike him, I have things to hand in and things to do because I have a job interview in thirty minutes and I have to hand in papers in ten minutes.

He pushes into me and I moan. Fucking asshole.

Oh wow, it does feel different.

"Harley, no, just give me two hours then you can have your fun," I whine.

He grips my hips and starts thrusting. I grab onto the desk. "Gosh I hate you," I say in more of a loud moan than being irritated.

"Mhm. Keep telling yourself that while you moan," he chuckles.

He's getting so deep. I relax against the desk and pant.

My gosh, this time we really are feeling each other. This feels more intimate than with a condom.

The side effects of birth control though are kinda pissing me off.

Out of every classroom he could have chosen he chose the one that's gonna be filled with students in five minutes which is the class I've gotta hand my shit in.

He pulls out. "Hey. Get the fuck back in me," I whine. "See? Stop talking shit," He says and I feel our mixed juices run down my thigh and drip from between my legs.

I moan as he enters me again.

This fucker best plan on cleaning me up after this, i'm that wet it's running down my thighs!

This time, he gets deeper and I mean too deep. I gasp. I can feel his balls at my clit.

His hands pressed against each of my ass as he begins slamming into me. He's going so hard it's making me bump forward and my face press harder against the desk.

He feels so good without that rubber and so deep. He keeps pounding into me as hard as he can go. I'm a moaning mess but trying to cover them with my hand but I can't seem to stop them from coming.

I try biting my hand... Doesn't work, my hand just gets loosened from my teeth because I'm getting so much pleasure.

He pulls me up and grabs my face to make me look at him so he can kiss me but pulls away and looks at me then he leans more forward again and moves his tongue into my mouth as he starts to kiss me again.

That makes me moan into his mouth.

That free hand of his keeps roaming. It's now moving towards my clit and as it itches closer I get more and more scared.

The pads of his fingers touch my clit and start to roll in a circular motion.

My knees buck ad I almost fall but he's held me up the whole time with his free hand.

He presses me back against his chest. The both of us are sweating and panting.

"Harley you can use this as your chance to test your pull-out game because you aren't cumming in me before my interview it'll be wet and uncomfortable."

"And i'm late so I can't go to the bathroom," I say.

I'm gonna end up with an infection FOR CHRIST's SAKE!

"Harley pull out now, I can probably still have time for the bathroom," I say.

He actually listens and slips out of me and gosh I already miss the feeling.

I stand up straight and sigh. "We are continuing this after my interview," I pant but still have the energy to feel his firm cock that is begging to get back in me.

I'm also wanting it in me but I really want a job.