110|College

(longish chapter)

I don't know who to believe. Harley said he was angry because I slept with Decklan but Decklan is saying that Harley asked him to be with me in the first place.

I'm currently laying in bed reading a book until my window opens. I roll over to face away from the window.

Because I don't wanna see that asshole and I know exactly who it is because of those damn thighs.

Those thighs are in sweats today making me disturbed at how impatient i'm gonna get seeing them along with a clear print of his dick.

I feel the bed dip and I ignore what my heart is doing.

Keep reminding myself i'm angry at him.

I feel him lay down beside me and his hand goes to my waist but i'm quick to remove it. "You aren't touching me until I get an apology," I say still not facing him.

I decide to close my eyes in case he moves and I see him again.

I really wanna keep reading my book.

When will he just fuck off? I sigh and frown when his massive arm goes over me. "How come you are here?" he asks.

He shouldn't speak... That voice is something else.

I'm already having the urge to just rub against his dick... I know it's hard.

"How long did it take for you to find where I am?" I ask. "Five minutes," he says.

"Get out, I don't want you here unless you come up with an apology," I say. His arm moves back and his hand moves to my waist and over my hip.

This fucker with his soothing rubs.

He kisses my bare shoulder blade and works his way up.

I shrug his mouth off. "I don't want you touching me until a proper apology is said," I say and move his hand off of me.

He outs his hand back onto me. "I mean it, Harley, don't fucking touch me," I say sitting up, I get off of the bed and walk out of the room.

I feel him follow me near the bathroom but I close the bathroom door in his face.

I need a minute of breathing. I turn the sink on and I rinse my face off.

The door opens and I decide to throw a tube of toothpaste at him. It doesn't do anything, but if he threw that at me as hard as I did to him, I'd probably be in tears.

He moves to stand behind me and his hands move to my waist again.

"You thought you were making me happy? But no, I would have been so happy if you didn't tell Decklan to ask me out, we would be something right now, you ruined that for yourself," I scowl at him through the mirror.

He walks to the door, closes it, locks it then walks back over to me.

I turn around to face him and I fold my arms over my chest. His eyes drift down to my cleavage.

I snap my fingers. "For fuck sake Harley, apologize, and then you can go back to feeling sorry for yourself because you ruined this," I say.

I lean against the counter and he comes close to place his hands on either side of me on the counter.

"I'm sorry Bella, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't stand the thought of you finding someone else so I found someone for you that would break your heart when I arrive."

"If you had just contacted me instead of Decklan and told me you were gonna be out before a lifetime I would have happily waited but no, you let me fall in love with someone that didn't even love me," I say.