39|Stay

Jaxon: I really miss you, baby, I regret everything, I'll do anything for you to take me back, please I love you.

Me: 💀 making me laugh in front of your cousins.

Jaxon: please, baby, meet me where we used to please 😕

Me: Jaxon I have a boyfriend, no, and you cheated so good luck getting me back.

My phone starts to ring and I start to panic. Why the fuck is Jaxon ringing me! I fumble with my phone and get off of Amara's bed.

Jaxon: pick up.

My phone starts ringing again. "Ah. I'm just gonna take this call i'll be back," I say and quickly hurry out.

"What do you want?" I ask. "You to come to me, please," he says.

"You come to me I'm not coming to you, you are an asshole and a cheater, I won't ever forgive you," I say.

"Where are you?" he asks.

"I'm at your house," I say. "Oh." there is a moment of silence.

"Come to my room, please, I'm begging you," he pleads.

"I don't trust you, you'd probably lock me in your room and try to get between my legs," I say. "Don't think i've forgotten about what you tried doing to me in the bathroom."

"I'm sorry about that I was high as nuts from ecstasy, I only recently got told what I did," he says.

I sigh. "One minute then i'm leaving," I say and start walking down the hall.

I hang up the phone and I'm already regretting my decision, I should just go back to Amara's room and ignore Jaxon.

When I reach his door it's already open.

That fucking asshole staring at me. When I walk in his posture straightens and he still just looks at me with pleading eyes.

He stands up and closes the door. "I'm about to tell you something, but you can't tell a soul," he says.

I sigh and sit on his bed.

"My dad set me up," he whispers. "Why are you whispering?" I ask. "There are audio things in here," he says.

"My dad doesn't like me being with someone else other than who he wants me to be with, he put a gun to my fucking head and forced me to have sex with that girl."

"He also threatened Sophia to lie to you about her and me, I can't keep this from you because I wanna be with you," He said, still whispering.

"You don't believe me do you?" he asks.

"No, because you lie Jaxon, you lie, and the things you did hurt especially when you said I ruined my thighs," I say.

"Well just so you know after that I ruined them more," I say with a mocking smile.

"He forced me to say those things, I would have never, how do you think I knew you were in the bathroom if my dad wasn't watching your every move when you saw me with that girl that I don't even know."

"Please, believe me," he says.

"I can't," I say and stop myself from starting to cry.

"I bought those bathroom things I said I would, I wanted to make you feel loved but my dad didn't want that, I wanted to take care of you, I wanted to share every moment with you."

"You already had those moments with fifty fucking girls," I frown.

"No, I didn't, god I haven't done couple shit, the stuff like spending the night with you was my first time staying with a girl, the only thing i've done with a girl was sex with Melissa but I'm basically new to everything that I've done with you."

"God, I was only fifteen and you actually believed I had over twenty-three bodies when I barely just got one?"

"I don't know if I should believe you," I say.

I look at his neck and see a bruise but I also see the thin gold chain. I reach over and lift the chain up and I see my name slide up from under his shirt.

I put it down and move my hand back into my lap.

"You don't wear yours," he says. "Because you broke my heart and no, Harley ripped it off of me and it's in his bin," I frown.

"Are we done? I'm about to get pampered by Amara," I say.

"I don't want you to go, I want you to stay with me, you used to come here to see me not them, I want you to stay," he says.

"I used to come here to see you because then my heart wasn't broken," I say.

"I don't forgive you."

He smacks his head against my chest. "Please, I'll do anything for you to stay," he says.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. "I'll think about it," I say and try moving him.

"Why is Sophia such a bitch to me now?" I ask. "She was always a bitch she just acts nice to new students," he says.

He looks at me, not at my eyes at my lips.

"Jaxon you need to let go, I have a boyfriend, and he wouldn't like another guy hugging me like this," I say.

"He isn't here, he won't know, please baby, leave him and be with me," he says.

I look around his room, it hasn't changed at all and I notice some of my things are still here that I didn't bother getting back.

Unexpectedly he kisses me and also unexpectedly I kiss him back.