Bonus (short)

This is basically just a canon Halloween special 🤩 nothing scary dw it's cute 🥺

"What do you think he's going to be dressing up as?" I ask Harley. Miles has preschool today and he can dress in his costume but Miles said not to buy him one.

So I wonder what he's doing.

He's gonna be in kindergarten soon and I am not ready.

Harley sighs. "I don't know," he says rubbing his hand over my very swollen stomach. "Either way he's gonna look adorable," I say.

"Mhm."

He does this every morning and doesn't acknowledge what I say until he's done saying good morning to our little girl that is currently in the oven.

"Harley," I say.

He slowly looks at me with his head against my stomach. "Did you even hear what I said?" I ask. "Yes..." he says.

I think Miles has Adhd, he only focuses on what interests him, he gets distracted easily as well and quite forgets what he's doing.

There are sometimes where he is zoned out while doing something and he doesn't even notice he does it.

The door opens and Miles walks in with a black shirt and just a pair of his little jeans.

I tilt my head with confusion. "And who are you supposed to be?" I ask.

"A hero," he says.

"You got something hidden underneath like they do in movies?" I ask.

"No..." he says fiddling with his fingers.

"Which hero are you?" I ask. "I'm Daddy," he says with his cheeks going pink. That one got me I'm in so much awe right now that I can't even fix my face.

Harley chuckles with a smile on his face. Harley is literally in the same outfit as Miles since Harley has been up since like five in the morning.

Ain't no way I'm waking up at that time so I sleep in and then Harley comes in to say good morning to us girls when I wake.

"You look adorable," I say. Miles walks up to me. He is literally a mini Harley.

Except he has my eyes and my nose, he also has lighter hair than Harley I guess that's just the mix of my blonde and Harley's brown.

Miles stands on the bed and squeezes between us. "I'm going back to sleep," Miles says. "He's your kid," Harley says.

"I'd love to sleep right now," I say.

"You have school in thirty minutes," I say to Miles while trying to help him sleep at the same time by playing with his hair.

His eyes are closed. "Are you driving me there mummy?" he asks.

"Yeah, I will," I say.

"There is this pretty girl at school, I thought dressing as daddy would impress her since daddy gets a lot of girls' attention."

I laugh. "Yeah, your dad is a whor-
womanizer."

"Hey I don't focus on any woman other than your mother," Harley says. "I know daddy I don't know how you ignore them."

"Girls are so beautiful," Miles says.

"Especially mummy."

I pout. "You and I are the same," Harley says. "Do you remember that time when Miles asked me to marry him and I said no then he started to cry?" I ask Harley and he nods.

"Yeah I was talking to other mums at the preschool the other day and they said that he sees marriage as love, not romance and since he loves you he wants to marry you," I say.

"It's also proven that babies are in love with one of their parents until they are like four or five years old," Harley says.

"He's wiped out and has like twenty-five minutes until we gotta leave," I say staring at the sleeping Miles.

"Our baby is growing up," I pout with watery eyes.

I'm gonna be so sad when our little girl is this age but I'm gonna be so excited o put piggy tails and dresses and cute shoes on her.

Miles wakes back up from his two-minute snooze.

"What's the girl's name?" I ask him as he sits up. "Her name is Catalina, my best friend Cameron and I both give her flowers."

I pout. "That's so cute."

"Quick while we still have time we'll get her a bouquet," Harley says.

_____
Little did Miles know his bestie and him aren't as close anymore 😔🤚